Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just downloaded tapatalk due to higher review score , same price as forum runner , so far so good really like the look and layout and really easy to use.

Well done guys.

Ps I have left this reply from my iPhone whoo hoo

Cheers for the confirmation madmax69, and +Rep for the Tapatalk feedback!

Boss... we got a problem here... Since friday i see the page wrong when i log in -.-

When i do not login everything looks fine but when i log in the menu on top is just a list down in white with no make up :|.

I'm going to give it a try with my Samsung Omnia i8910HD with Symbian 60 as OS. I'm browsing the forum with my Smartphone normally and every site is loading very fast (~ 3-5 seconds). I'll have a look if one of these programs are available for S60 and give it a try.

In the main post is written two times "free free" afterwards, I think you mean feel.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    When i do not login everything looks fine but when i log in the menu on top is just a list down in white with no make up :|.
    That sounds like your PC's cache stored the old main.css file that was being worked on over the weekend. What I would recommend is to clear your PC's browser history, cache, temp files etc through either your browser itself or you can download "ccleaner.exe" to do this.

Once all is cleared, open a fresh browser window and give it a try. If you still have issues after all that, let us know your browser details and we will give it a peek to see if we can replicate the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    In the main post is written two times "free free" afterwards, I think you mean feel.
    Nice catch oVERSoLDiER and +Rep! I have now corrected it... guess I was a little too excited earlier haha!

Oh snap i'm in the first page pic i feel honored LOL

Hmm seems Firefox went a little crazy here -.-

Anyways problem solved !

Good to hear B4rtj4h, rock on!

great job guys and nice app, damn i buy it but i did not know how the hell i can post on forum via this app no option find ...?

but still good looking app less time spend and easy find..
    Last edited by tigereye; 05-03-2011 at 08:30 AM

I was looking for ps3news on tapatalk a few days ago. And now its in.. great!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast