Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up PS3 News Public IRC Channel Reopened, Podcast and More!

Sponsored Links
    Just a few things that we normally don't have time to mention during the week... we have recently reopened a public PS3 News IRC Channel for those who wish to idle there and occasionally mingle or swap files with others.

Just click on the IRC icon above each page to join.

Next up, Mexicodude908 has started doing [Register or Login to view links] for those on the go... this way you can still catch up on the latest news!

Finally, we have recently added a [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] page for those who'd like to follow us that way.

That's about it for now... expect some big news from CJPC sometime this coming week though!

PS3 News Public IRC Channel Reopened, Podcast and More!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you know we dont like to be teased lol whats the big announcement. Very nice a lot of things going on you can say that we are now officially in the 21st century lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexicodude908 View Post
    you know we dont like to be teased lol whats the big announcement. Very nice a lot of things going on you can say that we are now officially in the 21st century lol.
    Have to wait till at least Wednesday the 2nd to find out from what I understand.
    Last edited by red8316; 08-29-2009 at 08:38 PM Reason: Quote added.

Irc channel back ^^ this is a good news.

I tought the good news would be for this weeked

Quote Originally Posted by veggav View Post
    Irc channel back ^^ this is a good news.

I tought the good news would be for this weeked
    package is late

Lol no way. I was just going to ask Boss of I could produce a podcast =P.

Lightbulb

I know Mexicodude908 is looking for someone to help out with the one he started, just in case anyone else was interested.

Yeah I can help out if he wants help. Believe it or not I know a way to record in PSN chats through my dazzle recorder. Everyone's voice is easy to get :P And I have a few people who would be willing to help as well.

I suppose we should actually use this ongoing thread for Podcast discussions, eh?

Just listening to the latest one.. #17, and it's a doozy with all of you and 74 mins long.

And yes, we now have a trial sports discussion section. My bet- nobody will use it, but here is to hoping Mexicodude908 can breathe some life info it!

PS: I will try not posting new news while you are doing Podcasts (tho usually they are a day or so behind the mainpage news so hopefully it's not too big an issue)

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News