Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah no probs then, it's barely negligible like the quote issue so I wouldn't bother trying to fix it - it'll be more hassle than it's worth!

Loving all the new changes though

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, and ya... if it was like that on all the Styles I would probably force myself to do it but since it's only a few it will be one of those "rainy day" projects that will get done eventually but probably not in the near future.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm now using the dark style for a few days and i noticed that if you want to give reputation and want to enter a text into the ldl it change to black and you can't read what you write. If someone else already have discovered it please don't hit me for posting again.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1.png   2.png  

OK, I have now updated the input field's active background color from black to white so the text inputted is readable... and +Rep for letting us know cfwprophet!

test.png  

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    Just a heads up on the Dark theme Boss - the Bold, Italic and Underline aren't clearly visible in the Quick Reply window.
    I had a little freetime tonight so I modified them... they aren't perfect as I don't want them adversely affecting the other Styles but they are visible now in the Dark and Halloween styles.

button-fixes.png  

Found another one... the hotkey for posting a quick reply (ALT+S) doesn't work for me. Dono if it is only my lapie or if some one else has this proplem too. When i try to use the hotkey it only marks my address bar in the web browser. I'm using FF if it helps to clarify.

It's for Internet-Explorer-Users only.

No not true, Really ? Thats a shame !! First do it for FF then for IE

Yeah, you're 100% right to put Internet Explorer at the last position. But it's an vBulletin thing which can be easily edited out of the rollover or alternative text box.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    The site has certainly changed a lot in the last couple of months. There is only one minor "error" that I encountered, as you can see in the picture below the circled area of the quote is still the default color compared to the rest of it. Other than that, everything seems and looks perfectly fine.
    Just a quick update, Cevapi has now finished making the custom quote arrow markers for all of our current Styles, and so sometime this week we should be able to implement them live so they finally match.

Update: They are now added live, if you change styles they should change with them.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News