Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Hey that's awesome, I think it would be nice if you can add Stars-Like-Sparkling for the Background (like PS3 XMB background)

Sponsored Links

Arrow Site News: PS3 News Quick Style Chooser Added, Seeking Logo

Sponsored Links
    This is just a quick PSA that we have now completed work integrating the PS3 News Quick Style Chooser into our Forums, Portal and 17 Subdomains hosted here which allows you to change the colors based on your preferences while browsing the site each day.

It can be found in the bottom left corner of each page here, and we will continue adding Styles to it frequently.

If anyone wishes to take a screenshot like HeyManHRU did HERE and fill in the colors you'd like to see we will do our best to add a Style under your UserName to pick from as time permits!

Finally, we are still offering $100 US for a new Site Logo... so far we have had a lot of GREAT design ideas in the ongoing thread with the criteria outlined below:
    • The logo should look decent with a transparent background, or able to be made that way upon being selected (most are).
    • The logo design should be unique so that when seen the first thing that comes to a viewer's mind is our site, not "Sony" or "PlayStation 3" so try to avoid using pics of the PS3 itself or accessories, font etc.
    • We prefer round, curvy fonts such as those attached HERE over square/boxy looking ones for the "PS3 News" name in the logo.
    • The logo should match the default site/forum colorscheme (white, black, grey, silver and our blue shades) to naturally blend/fit in.
    • The logo should be visually appealing/friendly horizontally at 150x90, vertically at 46x180 and as our default Forum avatar at 50x50. This is the biggest issue as the same exact logo likely won't work in all three placements just by rotating/resizing it so we need a basic logo design that is versatile enough to work for them all.
    • Post any design ideas / submissions in the ongoing PS3 News Logo thread HERE.

Site News: PS3 News Quick Style Chooser Added, Seeking Logo

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so awesome! Halloween all year round for me

Thanks for the feedback properBo and +Rep... we will definitely do some more "darker" ones so that you won't feel like a pumpkin all year round!

The most time-consuming part was integrating the Styles with the Portal and Subdomains... now that it's done, making the new Styles themselves is actually quite painless.

See I like silver (even tho the "1 week ago" bit is very hard to see in the silver with white) cus it goes with my mettallic desktop and chrome chrome (see what i did there! lol), Keep up the good work!

+Rep to Mantagtj also, and if you attach a pic (press Print Screen, then Edit and Paste into Paint and Save) as the time/date etc is all over the Portal and Forum so reducing guesswork (me changing one thing, you looking at another) then I can lighten/darken it to make it perfect for ya!

Nice one - like Silver and Blues - but I'd like most to have the same as Blues but in Greens - would you do that boss or do you want me to play with paint as well? Same shades / dark levels just in green will do

Hi GrandpaHomer, if you check the attached pic I made 3 black boxes in it... just fill them in (in white, so I can read it) with the hexcode colors you'd like for those three areas and the rest I can probably wing to make it how you want easy enough... and +Rep!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

GH.png  

The site has certainly changed a lot in the last couple of months. There is only one minor "error" that I encountered, as you can see in the picture below the circled area of the quote is still the default color compared to the rest of it. Other than that, everything seems and looks perfectly fine.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Untitled.png  

Great news ! (have been sick but i am better now ... so i'll be more around haha)

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News