Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, I see it , It looks awesome. Thanks for adding it boss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks... it didn't take long, so if you have any other color ideas let me know.

Obviously if I was to move them from WIP state to a finished version we would have to tweak all the less used/noticeable colors, but that is where the more time-consuming work comes into play so we will save it for the moment.

Perhaps after we make a bunch we can do a Poll here and see which ones we should actually complete based on the number of members that like them, etc.

Update: I fixed the "HeyManHRU WIP" link color and also added a "CJPC WIP" Style now, at his request!

I also removed the "PS3 News Blue / Grey Style and Transparent Logo WIP" but will probably redo it at some point.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks you added some more styles , good work boss . My favorite style (other than mine) has to be "Mustard WIP" .

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My fave style is definitely CJPC's - it's got a nice dark, sleek, modern look about it

Tipp : If you changed the layout and nothing happens, press Ctrl + Shift + Del and delete the Cache.

I am working on a dark style (black vs white background, etc) but it is a little more involved than just swapping a few colors only so no ETA on it... yet.

I think cold colours works best. I still like the current look best. The mint is not too bad and CJPC's gives it a nice "underground" feel. The warm colours don't really work for me. I guess the only way to please everyone, is to have 10 permanent schemes to pick from and use the one you like most. I don't know if this will cause problems with the workings of vBulletin later on.

PS: Would love to see the dark style though ... Google has saved quite a lot on power consumption (according to them) with their alternative search engine "Blackle". So by going black we are going green

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    PS: Would love to see the dark style though ... Google has saved quite a lot on power consumption (according to them) with their alternative search engine "Blackle". So by going black we are going green
    I just checked it out , looks pretty cool. I agree it would be nice to have a style like that here, not only because it might save power but because it looks good .

Sky Blue header with Red Headlines and white colored font with a khaki background. My dream theme.

Also, I cannot believe how SEXY PS3News looks.

CJPC WIP is awesome theme, definitely my fav, also Mint WIP looks nice!

And, of course, thanks HeymanHRU for your theme!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News