Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice thought dude, love this site.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is a dislike and I may not be back have a question I have to type in a security code in every time wow what a hassle WOW i am having problems downloading the COD Ghosts from psn starting downloading it at 3pm today and it is 11:35 pm and only 48 percent of it is d/loaded it is a new ps3 250gb the ghost is 11 gb and i ran a test and download speed was 7.1 mbps or 7.

if im right and up load was 1.2mbps I had this same problem with mw3 a couple wks ago my console in new only has Cod 2 on it no no music at all nothing its 3wks old this suxs its 11-5-2013 the eve ghosts goes live wow its going to take another 4-6 hours to download and who knows how long to up load is there any help out there??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Help you with what ? I still don't know what you moaning about , use comma and dots as your sentences making no sense , btw this is not a thread to do it , there is a section called PS3 help & support.

Here are some screens of the Portal and Story pages, they are still a WIP but coming along

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Portal.png   Story.png  

Nice. Hope to get the Admin CP on my site too.

Wow its come a long way when I joined with ps2news, then ps3news and now ps4news.

I hope PS4 brings on a good bunch of users.

ban or better kill this windrider

Not really sure what you mean by that. I see the smiley face, but just asking. You didn't like my comment? PS3 hack in 2010 brought a lot of idiots out of the woodwork and I don't mind saying so.

My comment was meant about the growth of the forum.

And the excellent changes
    Last edited by windrider42; 11-07-2013 at 10:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

windrider42 just ignore my comment. think i was drunkn and broken minded.

about suggestions, i have none, only for PS3 News to continue the excellent news threads. i think yours are best from all scene sites and i enjoy most of them reading. you really deserve the name.

nice look & cool

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News