Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Basically users awaiting email confirmation will show as Newbies as they are not fully registered yet, but once they are they will show as Registered Users. As for banned users, there is no simple way to tell short of asking one of the Admins to check the account as we don't label them that way here (they are technically users in whatever group they left off in with an Infraction).

We have a designated section where they come to discuss their offense with us and in some cases reverse the Infraction, so the only truly 'banned' users are those that get their IPs blocked for repeat offenses, etc.

Yeah ... like EgoSnot!!! hehehe

PM kept in your account forever. K autoclean of message board, but PMs...

That won't happen unfortunately, but you can export them to XLS or CSV whenever you like.

Argh

Maybe we could have a way to input your PSN user ID on your account, similar to the way you can store your MSN account and it is shown with every post you make.

We actually had a custom field for that long ago and few used it, but it could definitely be readded for 2012 if people are interested in it.

It would be great to be able to share our PSN ID, but I would be worried that Sony would in some way be vindictive to our accounts once they realize who we are and what we have been doing and what we think of them from our posts here. If I was sony I would be rubbing my hands together if people shared their Id on an open forum like this one.

Sorry guys I think its a great idea, but sadly I think it will bite use in the rear.

Boss any chance I can have longer to edit, lol So I can rectify my dreadful spelling. Thanks...
    Last edited by daveshooter; 12-08-2011 at 09:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How about a Twitter inclusion in the profile?

Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    Boss any chance I can have longer to edit, lol So I can rectify my dreadful spelling. Thanks...
    We could do this for those who maintain specific projects or lists here, etc but not for normal users out of convenience alone hehe. If you want something edited in your post at any time just reply with it or message me and I will update the post for ya though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    How about a Twitter inclusion in the profile?
    This is another possibility for 2012, as it too should just be an extra profile field so nothing too difficult indeed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast