Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe a Console News or Off Topic forum update feed?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It was shot down before, but I want to suggest it again... activation of threads subscription service and perhaps limiting it to 10 threads

Sent from my Galaxy S II.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Edit post timer: 10 minutes at least or just unlimited.

And an efficient "report" button.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-27-2011 at 01:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    More emoticon maybe

I think REP button needs changes than, as it's small, unlabeled and new members don't know what that "star" really do, whereares "like" button is a well-known.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    I think REP button needs changes than, as it's small, unlabeled and new members don't know what that "star" really do, whereares "like" button is a well-known.
    That I will agree with you with, right now it reminds me of a Sheriff's badge - which makes me think it's report post, when in turn it isn't at all!

I'm going for our own Fileserver for hosting every single attachment on it, direct to download in a safe environment, without waiting, captchas and fullspeed from all over the world.

Chief or CJPC, if you're interested, I can provide such service (hosting solution) for an performance test, just hit me on.

Thanks - but the limits are in place for a reason - bandwidth overages. We have more than enough BW, issue is with the downloads wide open, apart from running into costly overages - you get leeches who will just grab and hotlink to files, instead of participating in the community.

For an analogy - kind of like putting out a bowl of candy in your store, and people come in only for the free candy, and never buy anything!

i'd like a ps3news online dating service thread here.. any chicks in brissy australia i'm single.. LOL

I know that I'm going a bit "off-topic", but how can I tell if a member has been banned? Also how come some new users are in the "Newbie" category and some other ones are in the "Registered User" category. Sorry for asking these unnecessary questions, but I'm a very curious person.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News