Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Yep, once you get used to it vB4 is not bad... it definitely still is buggy though, and at times it amazes me that it went gold but we ended up fixing some of the more critical issues ourselves and it's been up and running OK for the last few weeks now.
    Oh, so true - even the default style wasn't even 100% compliant across common browsers, it seems they tested it for Firefox only, and called it a day. Not that I don't love the fox, but a large amount of visitors do use IE!

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    Boss, could there be a system wherein if one replies or quotes your comment, you get a notification about it? Just passed my mind today.

Also, Loving the the 'Share' buttons on news. Now left is the actual Facebook profile migration.
    As for that - I have seen a mod similar on another site, not sure if its custom work or not (need to look) however assuming it can be done with ease - just hope it wont bog down the server to a point that you can't surf. Will look into it though!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Oh, so true - even the default style wasn't even 100% compliant across common browsers, it seems they tested it for Firefox only, and called it a day. Not that I don't love the fox, but a large amount of visitors do use IE!

As for that - I have seen a mod similar on another site, not sure if its custom work or not (need to look) however assuming it can be done with ease - just hope it wont bog down the server to a point that you can't surf. Will look into it though!
    Those who use IE deserve to suffer in my opinion. The site works perfectly on Fox, Safari and Chrome. Actually the site looks best on an iPad 2!

CJPC thanks man really appreciate you looking into it.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not sure if this was intentional, but it seems the forum breadcrumbs are not functioning properly. This just started happening either today or yesterday.

Isn't the worst thing in the world, but would be nice to easily get back to the forum sub-category directly from a thread without having to go all the way back to the main index first.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They should indeed be showing for Sub-Forums in Threads in the navbit, for example this one should be as follows:

Forum > Console News > PS3 NEWS 2011 - Suggestions

At the moment it's only showing: Forum > PS3 NEWS 2011 - Suggestions

We will peek into this later today... Thanks for letting me know leukotic and +Rep!

I was coming to post the same thing. In Help & Support it shows correctly until you go into a thread. Then it shows Forums>[thread name] and you can't jump back up to the subforum. Other than that I haven't seen any bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    I was coming to post the same thing. In Help & Support it shows correctly until you go into a thread. Then it shows Forums>[thread name] and you can't jump back up to the subforum. Other than that I haven't seen any bugs.
    It is now fixed, overlooked that issue = whoops. But, it is now fixed, so all should be good!

Yep, works great now! Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News