Sponsored Links

PS2 Multi-Game DVD Tutorial

Sponsored Links
    Grab it attached below folks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey sorry for asking this question if its noobie but
    what happens when both games have data,iop n netgui folders?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What do you do when the games that you are compiling have the same name folder? Where the folders are DATA, MUSIC, IRX, MOVIES it doesn't matter as soon as you drag them into CD/DCD Rom Generator it will give you an error, saying the file already exists.

It's may a silly question, but is there some kind of restriction of how many games can you compile into a single DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Billy View Post
    What do you do when the games that you are compiling have the same name folder? Where the folders are DATA, MUSIC, IRX, MOVIES it doesn't matter as soon as you drag them into CD/DCD Rom Generator it will give you an error, saying the file already exists.
    That is why it gives you that error, you cannot use games which have same named folders or files as they will not work as i found out back when i tried this stuff..

There is no restriction to the amount of games compiled but 2 things you need. A multiloader to load the games and if a game has the same name folder then you have to rename the folders so they all have different names then you have to hex edit their executable files and change the names there too.

I have heard about changing names for same named folders but i thought it would most likely not work and never mentioned, maybe one day i will have to give this multi game disc a shot again.. thanks for the info darthi8nt on the same name folder part..

kidderhooker
    darthi8nt,

What other programs can be used to rename Folders, other than a Hex Editor?

Thanks

Thanks for this good tutorial, im going to try it .

Regards mmxx33

Thanks for the guide, been looking for something like this quite a while, been eager to copy some of my PS2 games which are only 400-600MB to one DVD.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News