Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused problems with swapmagic3 version 3.6

Sponsored Links
    hello
    i reciently purchested the swapmagic3 disks version 3.6 i have a v12 slimline ps2 and make my backups using games x copy my problem is my backups like to freeze up during game play usually when entering the pause menu and during stage loading.

i would like to know if im using the right dvdrs should i use dvd+rs or -rs and what speed works the best 4x or 8x and which brand workes the best also if any one can tell me the corect way to use games x copy when you are making a backup from a ps2 disk i would greatly apreciate it

thankyou

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalotus17
    i would like to know if im using the right dvdrs should i use dvd+rs or -rs and what speed works the best 4x or 8x and which brand workes the best…
    Search the forums for media recommendations. They're all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalotus17
    … also if any one can tell me the corect way to use games x copy when you are making a backup from a ps2 disk i would greatly apreciate it
    That's an easy one. Reformat your whole computer to get rid of that crap and go download DVD Decrypter instead (after you reinstall). It's free, and it's widely supported on this forum (in the very infrequent times it actually has a problem).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, DVD Decrypter is a lot easier to use and better then games x copy. I personally use Ritek DVD-R x8 and burn them at 4x. Never have any problems with games.. So i can recommend them. Stay away from princo, argh! not good.

DVD Decrypter, -R Media.

THANKYOU jc, grind, and frags!

i used dvd decryptor and a maxell dvd+r x4 and burned it at 2.4 x with decryptor my game doesnt freeze up any more but it takes a realy long time to load and the voices play like a broken record i appreciate all the help getting a little closer to perfection.

thankyou for your input
    juggalotus17

thanks guys
    just burnt another copy of destroy all humans with dvd decrypter using a maxell dvd-r x4 at 4x speed mot having any problems yet thanks alot any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    juggalotus17

alright guys
    i live in florida the problem now is what stores carry the ritek dvd-r disks i have office depot, staples and curcit city where i live or can you suggest a web site that i can purchase them at

thankyou

I dont remember seeing ritek or any good brand dvd's in a store except verbatium. i think most people buy them online at newegg.com, meritline.com or somewhere like that.

Quote Originally Posted by northernpimp
    I dont remember seeing ritek or any good brand dvd's in a store except verbatium. i think most people buy them online at newegg.com, meritline.com or somewhere like that.
    Actually my Maxell are (taken from DVDDecryter) Disc ID: RITEK-R03-02. Bought em @ Wally World (Wal-mart).

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News