Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Preloader Hacks for 4.2, Complete with 4.2U, 4.2E, and 4.2J!

Sponsored Links
    mariomaniac33 has been busy with finding the values for the hacks to use with system menu 4.2 with preloader, and now he's posted a bunch of 4.2 preloader hacks for regions E, U & J.

Quote:
    As some of you may know, I was working on porting the Preloader codes over to 4.2. I ported them to 4.2U, tested them (and so did many of you ), then once they were stable, I ported them to the other regions. I just finished porting over the hacks to 4.2E and 4.2J.

If you're wondering what's up with the "Lock System Menu with Black Screen" code, it's for locking down your Wii, so you can't boot it without turning off the code in Preloader. You can think of it like a password, in a way. According to Wiibrew, the code is useful for locking your Wii "so the kids and family can't break it!" Hopefully this will answer the numerous questions about this code

The "No System Menu Sounds at all" codes disables all system menu sounds NOT banner sounds. As a result, when you zoom in on a channel and the music starts playing, you can zoom out and the music will keep playing. This is due to there being no "mute" command since the menu sound commands are overall disabled. Although some may consider it a bug (that was in the previous versions as well), I think it's a pretty cool easter egg

By the way, I did not technically make these codes. I simply ported and enhanced a few of them to make them work on 4.2.

Special Thanks:
    phpgeek - He ported the majority of the 4.2E codes. Thanks dude!
    All 4.2U Testers - Thanks for the feedback guys!

So what's left with 4.2? All I can think of is fixing Gecko OS rebooter, fixing the error 003, and most importantly, cracking the new region protection. Can anyone think of anything else?
    So without further ado, here's the codes:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Exclamation Bee AWRE of Preloader!!!

Sponsored Links
    Too all plz: BE AWARE OF PRELOADER !!!

IT ALREADY BRICKED A HELL OF WII ´S AND JUST THIS SECOND IT BRICKED MY FIRST WII´S AFTER 3 YEARS OF NINTENDO WII MODDING AND ITS A CUSTOMER´S WII !!!

EVERY ONE WHO READS THIS DONT USE PRELOADER !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow sorry to hear that man. What kind of brick you got?

Got a full brick.Cant boot into sysmenu.But RM was still alive.So i used my BMD and unbricked it with installing a cIOS70 and delating preloader with it.

Preloader 4.2E Hacks - Confirmed Working!

phpgeek has posted confirmed working preloader hacks for 4.2E.

I have re-ported the preloader hacks for 4.2E FW, bar two (which will require a few cups of coffee and a session of IDA Pro, in order to solve).

Not Yet Working:

* [Force Disc Region to Wii Region]
    * [Region Free Wii Games]
    * Confirmed Working
    * [Autoboot Game]
    * [Autoboot Game (Right on 4th GC Pad)]
    * [Auto-Press A at Health Screen]
    * [Block Disc Updates]
    * [Disable HAXX,DVDX,RZDx Checks]
    * [Force Disc Games to run under IOS249]
    * [Frozen Black Screen on Boot]
    * [Move Disc Channel]
    * [No System Menu Background Music]
    * [No System Menu Sounds At All]
    * [Region Free Channels]
    * [Region Free GC Games (No VM Patch)]
    * [Remove NoCopy Save File Protection]
    * [Replace Health Screen with Back Menu]
    * [Skip Diagnostic Disc Check]

New Hacks:

* [Force Wi-Fi Connection Test Failure]
    * [No System Menu Sounds (Channel BGM)]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News