Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PowerMad Give Away - Phantom of Chaos DLC Code!

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, it's Cyan here just to let you know that I got my hands on a extra Phantom of Chaos DLC code, and I plan on giving it away to a random person.

If you want to win the code please post a comment on my youtube video below. I will check all the comments on PS3News.com as well for the code, but understand that your chances are greater on the video because I can email the code easier to you.

All you basically have to do is own God of War 3, or plan on buying it in the near future. Then write a comment telling me why you want the code and I'll pick a random person.

I'm not too sure when I will give the code up, but it will probably be over the weekend, so if you want it be sure to post a comment on the video.

From what I understand these codes sometimes DO NOT WORK. I have not used this code, but since they sometimes don't work, I can not guarantee that it will. But the other one I had did indeed work, so this one should as well.

To get the code to use for PSN if you win the contest. You first have to take the code I give you and log into your PSN on godofwar.com/skin. Then they will email you the PSN code. I know it seems odd, but that's what you have to do for whatever reason.

PowerMad Give Away - Phantom of Chaos DLC Code!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This video does explain how we can have the code and how they had no use.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    okay I contacted you about this PS3 News boss and you ignored me, yet you let others do the same thing. Hmm.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by zefie View Post
    okay I contacted you about this PS3 News boss and you ignored me, yet you let others do the same thing. Hmm.
    You have to submit it as news with a detailed article, picture, etc. It also helps that CyanCaze is a Reviewer here and a Senior Member, but I would approve one from a regular user as long as all the criteria is met.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    You have to submit it as news with a detailed article, picture, etc. It also helps that CyanCaze is a Reviewer here and a Senior Member, but I would approve one from a regular user as long as all the criteria is met.
    Ah, well I wanted to ask you in private first just in case it was against the rules

Either way, my code is gone now. Good luck to all after this code

Quote Originally Posted by LIL935 View Post
    This video does explain how we can have the code and how they had no use.
    The code is for some DLC you get from game stop for preordering. For what ever reason you have to use it in an odd matter. For this reason SOMETIMES the code doesn't work. I can't check it personally because well.... That would use the code. All I meant was that if this one doesn't work it's not my fault because it's not a normal PSN code, they made you jump through a bunch of unnecessary hoops for this one.

Question

Some sites has god of war phantom skin for download... how to install it?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News