PlayStation Gamers Will be Disappointed by Sony Holiday Adverts

Believe it or not, whether you are a PlayStation gamer or not, you're going to be disappointed that Sony really doesn't have anything up their sleeve in terms of marketing their products... their odd ads are just plain out boring.

What's even worse is that they are releasing one TV Spot with the same theme every few days till the 21st when they are launching a "bigger campaign". I don't know about you guys, but the TV spots so far are not inspiring me yet.

The first one is known as the "Alley" and the second one known as "Office Park", and are part of the reflection campaign. Hopefully this "bigger campaign" will be more persuasive to the average consumer this holiday season.

Show us your killer titles, like Resistance 2, and LittleBigPlanet that you have been so excited for this year!

cBRIZN6e8qg

jL7M-hu4DuM More PlayStation 3 News...

People staring off into space is always a sign of good advertisement. Even more so when your promoting a gaming console. It's not like your trying to say people would rather stare off into space then play your gaming console or anything.
    Last edited by CyanCaze; 11-19-2008 at 01:27 AM

These are great advertisments man. Just because you do not like them, does not mean other don't. Makes me want to buy 5 more PS3s!!

Thumbs Up

Oh i like ps3 myself also, as this is just news only.. ps3 rules i think.

Hey guys.. I also really like my ps3, but about the TV spots I have to agree with starlight.. I'm from the netherlands and every time I see the ps3 spots I'm irritated more and more because they only have 1 TV spot.. The first times it was ok.. but keeping on repeating the same spots becomes irritating.