Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I used to have a 360 and it broke out of warranty (I had multiple 360s that red ringed before but I had them all replaced under warranty) so I got a PS3 to replace it as I like the PS3 exclusives more than the 360 exclusives. Another thing I like about the PS3 is that none of its games are split across multiple discs like some games on the 360 because of the fact that the ps3 uses bluray discs.

However, PS3 gamers have to deal with mandatory installs, which some people think is a negative to the PS3. I personally don't care as I will just go do something else while it installs the data and by the time I come back it is done. Regarding the controllers, I really could care less as they are both good controllers.

Anyhow, I really don't understand fanboys. Just pick a system and have fun with it. With all of the terrible things going on in the world today, bickering about what video game system is better just seems ridiculous to me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sharred View Post
    You can play ps1 disk games on every ps3 model, even on new super slim model.
    You are correct, but for some reason Clock Tower 3 and Black won't play on my slim. Strange..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I prefer PlayStation 3 all the way. It is easier for me to repair than when I had xBox 360

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3 is much better, i was going to buy a crap box at one time though, just so i could find out more about the hacking scene but i noticed that someone had stolen my username WorldWarWarrior so i was a little bit pissed off at this.. anyway ps3 is much better and sony dont seem to ban us for having psn access while on custom firmware unlike microshite.

Quote Originally Posted by gamesfreak View Post
    I prefer PlayStation 3 all the way. It is easier for me to repair than when I had xBox 360
    You think so? I find the 360 much less tedious to disassemble. Of course, at least neither are like repairing a PS2.

PS3 always for me as I don't think you should have to pay twice for gaming as in Xbox yearly subscription.

I sent this, gosh I'm good!

PS3, sold the 360

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News