- Improved block managers for EE/IOP recompilers. Basic asm optimizations combined with a technique of replacing NULL/invalid pointer checks with a direct link to a JIT dispatcher.
- IOP Fixes and Optimizations
- A couple of important VIF fixes
- Started some work on the pcsx2 emitter
- Usual opcodes fixes
- More recompiled opcodes added
- New EE rec "full" clamp mode, for a few picky games
- Usual code cleanups and reorganizations
- Usual speed optimizations (varies from game to game)
- Some EE interpreters fixes
- Added new, temporary gamefix for God of war and persona 3. If you have missing textures with this beta, you can try that.
- Major GUI API Cleanups
- Savestate version upgrade and stability fix
- New yuv2rgb decoder which is up to IPU spec (which differs slightly from MPEG spec). Improves color hue/saturation on many vids, and is a bit faster too.
- Many other small bugfixes and optimizations
Also included, gsdx, spu2-x and lilypad as of 9th of march 2009. Don't expect huge gains, as always.
Well it's not bad, but still has some lag and some frame rate slowness, but i am going to try some more games as i only tested 1 which was Darkwatch, but i had trouble getting my logitech controller to work on the emulator as this controller is set up just like a ps2 controller with shoulder buttons and all, they even have the vibrating model also.
Much cheaper to buy then the ps2 controller, but as long as it will work on this emulator would be nice.