Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Open in a new tab?

Sponsored Links
    I like to read the news on the front page, and then right click either more, or the title of the news post and open it in a new tab, that way I can effectively read through all the stories and queue up the ones that interest me for full reading later.

About a week ago, this stopped working and now when I right click, there aren't any open in new tab/new window options. When I mouse over, it says javascript:null(0). I have tried on Firefox 3.0.6, 3.0.8 and even opening a new window on IE6.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    See here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...tml#post259814

Not a great explanation, but until we can sort another way it's the best one I have.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah, permalink works. It's still an extra click if I want to view comments as well, but it works for me.

Ya, at least until we have the time to sort another working solution. I have a feeling the PS3 Dev scene may be picking up again soon, and if so that may require more of CJPC's freetime than site-related work hehe... but it will not be forgotten.

Red Face

After receiving a few e-mails on this issue as well, I have now decided it's not worth the effort to make the VOTE code work any longer and have pulled it.

In short, our Javascript fix seems to be causing more issues than it was worth to save the VOTE code... so now you can click or right-click again on them all.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News