Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up OMG it's Limbfilter! AKA: The Old Timers Thread

Sponsored Links
    This is just a thread to chill out and hang with some of my friends that I haven't talked to in a long time.

If you remember:

ps2ownz
    lik-sang
    easybuy2000

or maybe this: [Register or Login to view links]

Or if you know this: ^_^ means Go-kun posted it...
    Or... how about Charlie_ps2's "trouble"?
    Or back when X-S had no real problem with talking about backups or downloads?
    Or how about the FAKE gamecube mod videos... And the april fools iso of zelda from kalisto?
    Neo2
    Neo4
    Messiah
    x-tender
    Knife swaps
    Swap magic
    All that fun old stuff...

Then come on in and reminisce!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't forget the DC Utopia Boot Disc and PS2 Flip-Tops either!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep! You know... I never picked up a flip-top... I wonder if there might be a pile of them around somewhere... I've been wanting to pick up a bunch of old stuff like that just to have it around...

I picked up a dreamcast again maybe 2 years ago... Had to play Shenmue again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I actually have a 'retail' copy of the original "HDLoader" for PS2, which the company promptly denied they ever sent me after I emailed them a question about it. I remember the disdain after I ruined my first v1 phat PS2 trying to solder kynar wire on the tiny legs of the main chip, and the excitement of successfully soldering a crystal chip in a v4, then in a v12 slim. Creating my own customized elf loaders with sexy splash screens. That was a real good time, fun scene.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News