Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow Offline CFW Down/Upgrade Hack-Pack (E/U/J) for All FW's rev1

Sponsored Links
    Update:
    V2 is available and hase some minor changes.Now we will have a custom Theme for our Custom Firmware and the uLoader IOS by Hermes is updated to v4 and also as IOS202 available.In case that the newer games dont work such great with the cIOS-CORP i have removed it.Beside that you will get a flipped over HBC if you have the CORP installed.But dont worry we have the NeoGamma R8 Beta15 as channel .
    Also i have included the New Super Mario Bros. Wii patches for NeoGamma and it will work fine.Preloader will be removed and now only the Startpatches are included in the pack.GC backups support is removed.Additional we will now also install the Indi pwns to be on the save site in case of a brick.Then i have splitted the Hack-Pack into 3 Packs.One only for the FW 4.2.The second for the FWs 3.0 >> 4.1.And the last pack is only a WiiFlow Games Theme pack with over 140 preinstalled game Themes.But the are mainly for PAL becouse im a PAL user so i have to say sry for NTSC user.But now have fun and remember: Buy Originals

Its done!This is a small simply completely Offline Down/Upgrade Hack Pack wich will work on all FWs from 3.0 up to 4.2.
    Its not so extreme pushed to be the best pack but i will do such a pushed hack pack with the NEW name "CommunityCustomFirmWare" (CCFW) wich will come the next days after releasing the new Rescue Discs along with a guid to make your own Rescue Disc for better compatiblity to Drivechips.

But back to this one here.
    Its compatible up to the new 4.2 FW and comes with the new cIOS-CORP v3.6, NEO Gamma Loader Channel and the Cover Flow as Channel along with a few other goodies like BootMii.
    Also you have the possability to Downgrade to FW 3.2/4.1.But be awere and dont forgot to also downgrade your Boot2 becosue on FW 4.2 the boot2 would be updated to v4.I for my self have updated a few Wiis from 3.2 to 4.1 and then downgraded back to 3.2 and again up to 4.1 without dow/up- grading the boot2 and it worked flawlesly.But i have to say that i did this with a installed boot2 v3 and as i tryed to install the boot v2 on a Wii with a v4 it doesnt worked.If you dont know how to downgrade a boot2 than do not downgrade till some one other (like me) have tested it and can confirm that it works.*

Than we have the new FW Upgrader 4.2 from Wanin included for thos with a internet connection.I recomment to install wanins HB FW becouse it dont have all that nasty stuff that Ninty have included.You than will have NO diskupdate check, NO diag disk check, NO region constriction and so on.
    Additional i ahve included the FWs 3.2,4.1,4.2 for USA,PAL,JAP.But only the PAL FW 4.1 and 4.2 are waninkokos Hombrew Firmware.The other ones are official Nintendo FWs.
    Dont worry i have also included Startpatch 4.1 for USA,PAL,JAP, Startpatch 4.2 for USA and the Preloader 0.29 along with the new hack.ini for again USA,PAL,JAP.
    The PAL 4.2 preloader hack.ini will be the just fresh released and "comfirmed" working one.

Be carefull with preloader and follow the tut to be able to recover your Wii from a brick.

I also highly recomment to do a NAND backup after installing bootmii, befor you gon on with installing some WAD files.But to be save its included into the steps to do to get a small simply CFW for your Wii.

Features:

- HBC 1.0.6
    - BootMii 0.5
    - cIOS249 v14 (still v14 becouse v15 is soo buggy)
    - cIOS222, cIOS202 v4-Hermes- (USB2.0/uLoader)
    - Rescue Disc compatible Sys-IOSs from FW 3.0 up to 4.2
    - Backups per DVD/SD/SDHC/USB via NeoGamma R8 Beta15 and WiiFlow 1.1 as Channel
    - Disc Update Blocker
    - Disabled HAXX,DVDX,RZDx Checks*
    - Removed NoCopy Save File Protection
    - Move able Disc Channel*
    - No System Menu Background Music
    - No System Menu Sounds at all*
    - Recovery Mode (D-PAD Up 4th GC)*
    - Recovery Mode (Y button 4th GC)
    - Remove Diagnostic Disc Check*
    - Force Standard Recovery Mode*
    - Auto-Press A at Health Screen
    - Force Disc Games to run under IOS249, Backups per Disk Channel*
    - Region Free Wii Games
    - Region Free GC Games (No VM Patch)
    - Region Free Channels
    - Lock System Menu with Black Screen*

* marks FW and System Hacks depending Features

Here We Go:

If you have allready the HBC and BootMii installed along with a NAND dump from your Wii, stored on a save place, then you can jump over to point 4 and start from there.

Hacking FW 4.2:

1. Download the [Register or Login to view links] and extrat it onto your SD card.Open the SD Card menu from the main Wii menu and start bannerbomb from there.

2. Now your in the Hackmii installer and you should install the HBC and Bootmii (dont forget to prepair your SD Card).After that quit the installer and you will be into the HBC.Press the Home button, start Bootmii and make a NAND dump.If you dont have a GC pad you can navigate with the Power and Reset button to enter "BackupMii" the NAND backup/restore app.Do not go on without a successful dump of your NAND.Store it on a SAVE place on your PC,SD,MMS or any where else.

3. Back in the HBC start Trucha Bug Restorer and select IOS36 to use.First choose Downgrade IOS15 and just press A for 4 times to prepaire and install the IOS15.Again start TBR but this time choose IOS15 to use with the app and go on with patching the IOS36.Make sure you install all 3 patches and just press A when prompted.
    If the install was successfull start TBR for the last time, use IOS36 and restore the IOS15.

4. Next Start the cIOSv14 installer and choise IOS36 to use for the install.Than you can do the WAD Install becouse the IOS38.wad will be included in this pack.

5. Start the WAD Batch installer and let it install all the wads.Keep an eye on it to be sure that all wads will be installed.

6. Back in the HBC start the WAD Manager and install the custom theme.wad for your region.(E=PAL,U=NTSC,J=Japan)

7. Run Startpatch and install the Hacks you want to use.

Hacking FW 3.0 >> 4.1:

1. Download the [Register or Login to view links] and extrat it onto your SD card.Open the Wii settings,navigate to the Channels setting and klick on the sd card tab.Banner Bomb should start.

2. Now your in the Hackmii installer and you should install the HBC and Bootmii (dont forget to prepair your SD Card).After that quit the installer and you will be into the HBC.Press the Home button, start Bootmii and make a NAND dump.If you dont have a GC pad you can navigate with the Power and Reset button to enter "BackupMii" the NAND backup/restore app.Do not go on without a successful dump of your NAND.Store it on a SAVE place on your PC,SD,MMS or any where else.

[If your FW is below 3.4 you can jump over step 3]

3. Back in the HBC start Trucha Bug Restorer and select IOS36 to use.First choose Downgrade IOS15 and just press A for 4 times to prepaire and install the IOS15.Again start TBR but this time choose IOS15 to use with the app and go on with patching the IOS36.Make sure you install all 3 patches and just press A when prompted.
    If the install was successfull start TBR for the last time, use IOS36 and restore the IOS15.

4. Next Start the cIOSv14 installer and choise IOS36 to use for the install.Than you can do the WAD Install becouse the IOS38.wad will be included in this pack.

5. Start the WAD Batch installer and let it install all the wads.Keep an eye on it to be sure that all wads will be installed.

6. Back in the HBC start the WAD Manager and install the custom theme.wad for your region and the FW you want to use.(E=PAL,U=NTSC,J=Japan)

7. Run Startpatch and install the Hacks you want to use.Make sure to have the correct version of Startpatch running to match your FW.

Additional:

Installing Indi PWNS Hack:
    Get the Game Lego Indianer Jones.Delate the privat folder from your SD card and copy the same named folder from the indianer pwns folder from your SD card onto the root of it.Start the game, make a save point and go back into the Wiimenu.Now go to the settings and delate the savepoint from lego indi and copy the hacked one from SD card onto your Wii.

WiiFlow PAL Game Themes:
    Download this [Register or Login to view links] and extract it onto the root of your SD card >> done.

Checksums:
    SHA256 Checksum: 6871a31aa49c2838d923924fcd3180f2f13d341231cedd6da3 03db8e18aacd86 FW 4.2
    SHA256 Checksum: 089bbbb84deb4ccfede857b9834d2938a141801b73fb3c6536 1a734a087adad2 FW 3.0 >> 4.1
    SHA256 Checksum: 7045c917909cc0201451f853cab2cfe03a154782fdd947db2f 802a70fe8a7de4 WiiFlow Game Themes

EDIT:
    I have attached the Win Tool HashCalc to use with the checksums
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 12-15-2009 at 02:00 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey cfwprophet,

THANKS SO MUCH that u have made this tutorial... Ive updated to 4.2 after that ive seen that it deletes and blocks homebrew... Now i can downgrade!

One more time: THANKS MAN!

Hitoku1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    was anybody successful with the 4.2 downgrade?

You will need the Hack-Packs to do this tut.But its not allready release able and will need a few hours or so.
    Actuel im getting it done but i just run into a brick becouse i used preloader

I can unbrick this Wii and continue my testings before releasing this new pack.Also i updated it with nice goodies what i will explain at the release.

Thumbs Up

Links don't work

I really need an good advise, I was on softmodded fw 4.1E with wanikokos updater and ios's. Desided then to softmod it all over with an new 4.2E softmod pack that I found. I tried to update it, but it just takes forever before stopping and giving me an error code 32017. I tried the whole day to update, the rest needed but no luck

After trying using bannerbomb2 (bb2), it first failed and hackmill gave me that error msg, that no vulnerable ios was there. Hmm what then, I thought
    Tried putting my Aerosmith DVD and Wii Sports (The one that followed with the Wii) and updating the system with those updates. After they completed, I should suddently install homebrew channel, dvdx and hackmill. I installed HBC first, to see what my opions where. Of course I could easily patch it again to run my backup games, but I wanna make sure, that it's 100% updated and to be freshed installed with softmod patches, and being able to take an nand backup.

I am advised that 32017 should mean that the servers with wii fw are down, but long can it take to get back up ? Or is there some sort of way to "upgrade offline" to 4.2 ?

Any advise to go from here ? Hope I mad myself clear, if not, do tell, I'll try to be more specific

Thanks for an great site, looks really good and with an wide support area.

Links are fine.Just try to use without the "/Part.xx"

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Links are fine.Just try to use without the "/Part.xx"
    My bad Guess I was to excited over to have found your forum

So, should I try to update it through "FW Upgrader 4.2 from Wanin" ?

Concerning ur liinks to ur hacks zip

Unfortunataly I have tried ur hacks link zip but the links failed.

please can u add new links or tell us other ways of getting ur files.

regards
    DIABLOSS74

You got a infraction for not reading the Thread and the other posts user have made.

Smile

All I had to do to get mine from 4.1 to 4.2 with hacks and homebrew was simply download the firmware with NUS Downloader 1.3beta, then install IOS70 and IOS250, and then install fw4.2 after. After, I ran startpatch 4.2.3E to do all the hacks I wanted. Didn't need to reinstall the homebrew channel, my uloader game wads, or anything (though I was prepared to) else, except for bootmii for the launcher when the wii is turned on, which is just a nice perk that I don't need.

Oddly enough, I didn't even need to use the bannerbomb exploit at all. All I did differently than what others would probably do was I had set my wii game region to USA instead of PAL (Australian PAL console), since a while ago for experimentation purposes. I can still use my modchip as it's meant to work (WiiKey original 1.9s; Wii is from the first batch of Aussie Wiis to be released), and run all my Wii games off my hard drive straight from the system menu, among being able to do everything else.

I don't imagine the firmware wad I downloaded was modified? Does anyone have an idea?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News