Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

NUS Downloader v1 for Nintendo Wii Now Available

Sponsored Links
    NUS Downloader, or NUSD, by WB3000 is a PC Utility designed to allow easy access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers.

Using this tool, you can download and pack many system titles into WADs ready to install.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This tool creates WAD files. If it should happen to have issues during this procedure, installing corrupt WAD files could BRICK your Wii. Don't use this program if you are not sure of what it accomplishes. No warranty provided, no responsibility on me if you brick anything!

Usage: This program requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. Source is included if you desire to port it away from this prerequisite.

Load the program, and enter a title ID and optionally a specific version number. Title IDs can be found in the [Register or Login to view links].

Check whether you wish to Pack the title into a WAD, and whether the title is for the Wii or DSi. Note that DSi titles cannot be packed into WADs.

Run the download, and you should be presented with the downloaded files and optionally a packed WAD in a folder named after the title ID you chose. All folders/files are saved in the directory that the main program is in.

System WADs can be installed using any normal installer.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea Great! Exact what im searching for. I will rapidly go on and make the new Ultimate Ratio CFW 4.0

EDIT:
    Great Tool but doesnt work with the Wii File System.If the button for .tmd dump will be pressed and than to navigate to the tmd the programm cant display the tmd.

But the Author have released the Source code too so it would be very nice if some one with win coding abbilitys could update the app for us and add the use of a moddifyed tmd-dump.exe wich could work with the Wii file sys.So the tmd-dump.exe will be allready written and only have to be added to the programm.

If some one of the talented coder here can spend some free minutes to update the program i will provide the moddifyed tmd-dump.exe here.

[Register or Login to view links]

I know that tmd-dump.exe use the cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll to decrypt and read the .tmd.Than the SHA1.exe will be started and im not really sure what this tool does.Maybe to calculate SAH1 of the .app files? (dont readed a much of it yet)

THX cfwprophet
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-07-2009 at 03:15 PM

Sponsored Links

NUS Downloader v1.1 Released

Sponsored Links
    NUS Downloader, or NUSD, is a PC Utility designed to allow easy access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers. Using this tool, you can download, pack, and decrypt many system titles into WADs ready to install.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

NUSDv11.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

NUS Downloader v1.1a

What's new

* Prevented users from entering nothing...
    * A few little tweaks (About text, etc.)

NUS Downloader 1.2 Released

WB3000 has updated NUS Downloader to v1.2, with this pc based tool you can download/pack a system file such as IOS/System Menu, and can install them manually.

What's new?

* Access a '''local database''' (database.xml) of title IDs, along with versions/regions/etc.
    * With database selection, IOS WADs are given Nintendo naming convention (ex: IOS60-64-vXXX.wad)
    * Mismatches are identified as Safe or BAD.
    * Command line arguments can be passed to the GUI.
    * Korean key (kkey.bin) support. Useless as far as I know, nothing on NUS uses the key...
    * Downloading failures are now described in more detail (401 vs 404, etc.)
    * Status Box has a clear button; it is auto-cleared when starting a new download.
    * UserAgent changed (again) to the Wii updating one.
    * A title's required IOS is shown in the download log.
    * '''Trucha signing titles''' (Still in Beta/Alpha stages! By default it is disabled, to display the feature, click the progress bar on the main form)
    * Trucha signing features the following:
    * TMD editor (Change IOS needed, title version, title ID)
    * Ticket editor (Change DLC Amount, Common Key needed, Time limit)
    * Contents editor (Add/Remove Contents, Set shared status, Set boot content, 8 Add trucha bug to content [only decrypted contents have support so far!!])

NUS Downloader 1.3 Beta Released

WB3000 has released NUS Downloader v1.3 Beta, with this pc based tool you can download/pack a system file such as IOS/System Menu, and can install them manually.

NUS Downloader, or NUSD, is a PC Utility designed to allow easy access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers. Using this tool, you can download, pack, and decrypt many system titles into WADs ready to install.
    What's new?

- Updates to the database via the user interface.
    - Simulates the latest Wii for each region.
    - Code optimized.
    - The file can be saved to a location specified by the user.
    - You can choose to delete the content afterwards.
    - Support for scripts NUS (uses Wiimpersonator, etc..).
    - Configure proxy authentication (tested by Napo7)
    - Certificates collected on the fly (no more cert.sys)
    - Support for the Windows taskbar 7.
    - Updates to the naming scheme of WAD (suggested by Attila)

RE:NUS Downloader v1 for Nintendo Wii Now Available

Only One Problem With It. I Installed The Wii Speak Channel. It Showed Up On The Wii Menu But When I Load It Up, It Takes Me Back To The Wii Menu. Anybody Tryed This And Got No Problems?

It cant work without a Ninty Mic!!!

hello

I think i have done this before but with another program i can be really helpful and on the subject of wii's has anyone heard of the homebrew channel and wii gator

Uhhmmm... that would be the same if i ask:
    Anyone heard of "Shigeru Miyamoto" or "Hideo Koshima"

And by the way without the hbc it is a pain in the neck to run HB and Wiigator is just a simply coder.Most of the Wii coders are yea... not the same like the coders from a other scene.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News