WB3000 has updated NUS Downloader to v1.2, with this pc based tool you can download/pack a system file such as IOS/System Menu, and can install them manually.
* Access a '''local database''' (database.xml) of title IDs, along with versions/regions/etc.
* With database selection, IOS WADs are given Nintendo naming convention (ex: IOS60-64-vXXX.wad)
* Mismatches are identified as Safe or BAD.
* Command line arguments can be passed to the GUI.
* Korean key (kkey.bin) support. Useless as far as I know, nothing on NUS uses the key...
* Downloading failures are now described in more detail (401 vs 404, etc.)
* Status Box has a clear button; it is auto-cleared when starting a new download.
* UserAgent changed (again) to the Wii updating one.
* A title's required IOS is shown in the download log.
* '''Trucha signing titles''' (Still in Beta/Alpha stages! By default it is disabled, to display the feature, click the progress bar on the main form)
* Trucha signing features the following:
* TMD editor (Change IOS needed, title version, title ID)
* Ticket editor (Change DLC Amount, Common Key needed, Time limit)
* Contents editor (Add/Remove Contents, Set shared status, Set boot content, 8 Add trucha bug to content [only decrypted contents have support so far!!])