Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Nintendo Wii U SDK / Cafe SDK 1.7 WiiU & Game Title Key by PoWeRUp

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the Nintendo Wii U hacking updates by the Four Horseman, Team Fail0verflow (bushing, marcan, etc), bubba and Wii U game dumps by VENOM, today scene release group PoWeRUp made available a Nintendo Wii U SDK / Cafe SDK 1.7 WiiU and Game Title Key for those not conned into the latest money-making scheme by MAXiMiLiEN (Max Louarn) and GaryOPA (Gary Wayne Bowser) with the Cobra UDE / WiiKey U / WiiKeU folks to peddle unnecessary Wii U ODE devices.

According to the Wii U NFO File, release group PoWeRUp has all of the Nintendo Wii U SDK's and Game Title Keys and plans to release them for free to spite the dubious scene profiteers starting with the older ones below, as follows:

Cafe.SDK.1.7.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Cafe SDK 1.7 WiiU PoWeRUp

[Register or Login to view code]

Download: Cafe.SDK.1.7.WiiU-PoWeRUp

Wii-U CafeSDK 2013 / CafeSDK 2013.zip Contents: (via [Register or Login to view links] preview from pastebin.com/dw8CFua5)

19.2 GB - 94 files (exe: 1, zip: 92, doc: 1)

From pastebin.com/raw.php?i=W3St4jy3:

Archived Files:

Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=37624

Cobra UDE Marketing Propeganda:

WiiKey U Marketing Propeganda:

Finally, in related news here is a Nintendo Wii U Development Kit CAT-DEV for sale: allegro.pl/nintendo-wii-u-development-kit-cat-dev-i4202087876.html

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

4202087876.jpg   project-cafe-controller.jpg   4202087876_1.jpg   4202087876_2.jpg   asfdsa-580x174.png  

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Really? i thought f0f quite the console because of the piracy outweighing curiosity. Good article

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From what I hear the f0f guys are part of the same group behind the for-profit stuff, only wearing their white hats when they represent f0f and their black hats when cashing in on the scene... go figure eh?

I'm not really into Wii / Wii U stuff (or Nintendo for that matter) myself though, so if anyone finds out more feel free to share it.

Was "Download:" supposed to be in your original post, since there's no link.

Both actually.. I use a template so it appears after the NFO Files but there is no link for the release yet.

As soon as I come across one (or someone posts one here) I will add it to the main article above of course... my guess is by later today it should trickle down from the topsites to newsgroups, torrents, P2P and file-sharing sites.

This appears to be when it hit topsites so it's been circulating, apparently: PRE - Cafe.SDK.1.7.WiiU-PoWeRUp - 2014-05-18 - 16:22:18

So wait ...its hacked and were able to load iso's ?

Guess its finally time to get one of these Wii U's

Nooo, this is a nightmare! and this is the END

R.I.P WIIU!

This is great news. Now to find a link.

Nah, look at PS3 ? Wii U will increase the better sale if it is hackable just like PS3.

That's why PS3 sold better.

lol i had actually thought the wii u was released in 2013. now it all makes sense.

hopefully this can provide a sales boost with the new lineup of games this year

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast