Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Official Wii U Browser Exploit is Released

Sponsored Links
    Official Wii U Browser Exploit is released from Marionumber1 (via bitbucket.org/Marionumber1/wiiu-userspace/src)

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Following the earlier leak, an official release has been posted with more info on its proper usage.

This release contains a way to run code inside the Wii U's web browser. It provides a means to execute arbitrary code in the Cafe OS userspace on the Espresso processor.

A few days ago, unofficial files for 'browser exploit' on the Wi U was getting passed around, and we got a copy of it via random-generated email and we decided to post it as news, and this started alot of 'scene drama' as usual, but now an official release has been posted up on BitBucket with a complete 'readme' on what it is and how it works and what you can and can not do with it on your v4.1.0 Nintendo Wii U console.

This repository contains a way to run code inside the Wii U's web browser. It provides a means to execute arbitrary code in the Cafe OS userspace on the Espresso processor. It does not allow running code in Espresso kernel-mode or provide any access to the Starbuck. We hope to implement this in the future, but the exploit is currently limited to userspace only. Right now, the only Wii U system software versions supported are 4.0.x and 4.1.0. 5.0.0 has the WebKit bug, but there is no exploit for it yet.

What's inside?

Inside this repository, you will find a set of tools that allow you to compile your own C code and embed it inside a webpage to be executed on the Wii U. There are also a few code examples doing certain tasks on the Wii U. Most notably, there is an RPC client which allows your Wii U to execute commands sent over the network from a Python script. Nothing in this repository is useful to the general public. You will only find it useful if you are a C programmer and want to explore the system by yourself.

How do I use this?

C build system

This repository contains a C build system, which allows you to compile your own C code and embed it inside a webpage to be executed on the Wii U. The webpage contains some Javascript code that triggers the WebKit bug and passes control to your C code. Running your own C code on the Wii U gives you full access to the SDK libraries. Any function's address can be retrieved if you know its symbol name and containing library's name (more on this below). Before using the C build system, you must have the following tools:
    • Unix-like shell environment (use Cygwin to get this on Windows)
    • devkitPPC (needed to compile and link the C code)
    • Python 3.x

Navigate to the root of the repository in the shell. Then enter the following command at the command line:
    Code:
        ./build.sh [filename] [version]
    where [filename] is the name of a C file inside the "src" directory, and [version] is the Wii U system software version you're building for. Supported version strings are 400 (for 4.0.x) and 410 (for 4.1.0). Not supplying a version string will cause it to default to 4.1.0.

Accessing the SDK libraries

When you're writing C code on a PC, you have the standard library, a set of useful functions that you can call without caring how they work. For writing code on the Wii U, there's something similar: the SDK libraries. The SDK libraries provide access to graphics, audio, input, filesystem, and network functions. The SDK libraries are accessible from any application, including the web browser, which means that code running inside it using an exploit also gets access. All SDK libraries have full symbols available for every function. Aside from making reverse engineering easier, this means that you can get the address of any function by its library and symbol name.

Before using the SDK, it's important to understand the Wii U's linking model. Some of these details were provided in comex's part of the 30c3 talk, but it only touched on it. Each executable on the Wii U uses the ELF format, with slight modifications (this format is called RPX). RPX files contain a list of imports, which specify a symbol being imported from an external library along with the name of the library itself. The libraries referenced by imported symbols use the same modified ELF format, but are named RPL instead. When an RPX is loaded, the executable loader will also load its RPL dependencies.

Every SDK library is an RPL file. For example, gx2.rpl is the name of the graphics library, vpad.rpl is the name of the Gamepad input library, and nsysnet.rpl is the name of the BSD sockets library. There is also a special RPL called coreinit.rpl, which is quite interesting. coreinit provides direct access to many core Cafe OS services, including memory management and threading. coreinit was also quite useful for providing the functions we needed in our ROP chain.

Now that I've spent 3 paragraphs telling you how the SDK works, let's actually get around to using it. So how do you use it? The SDK libraries expose many functions, but how do you get their addresses? You could just hardcode them, obviously, but that's both lame and not portable to later exploit versions. Plus how do you find the address to hardcode in the first place? There's a much better method available, which allows you to get symbol addresses dynamically, in the form of the coreinit OSDynLoad functions. You can access these functions by including coreinit.h in your C file.

There are two functions involved in getting a symbol, splitting the process into two parts. The first function is OSDynLoad_Acquire(), which loads the RPL you specify. OSDynLoad_Acquire() takes two arguments: the RPL name as a string and a pointer to an integer. The RPL name is pretty straightforward, the pointer to an integer is where coreinit will store the library's location. OSDynLoad_Acquire() can also be used to get the location of a library that's already loaded. The second function is OSDynLoad_FindExport(), which finds a symbol given a library's location. It takes four arguments: the integer (not the pointer to it) used in OSDynLoad_Acquire(), just zero, the symbol name as a string, and a pointer to where the symbol address should be stored. Here are the function prototypes:
    Code:
    void OSDynLoad_Acquire(char *rplname, unsigned int *handle);
    void OSDynLoad_FindExport(unsigned int handle, int always0, char *symname, void *address);
    Just as an example, let's say I wanted the VPADRead() symbol from vpad.rpl. If I have an integer called "handle", I first call OSDynLoad_Acquire("vpad.rpl", &handle); to get the RPL's location. Next, if I have a function pointer for VPADRead() called "VPADRead", I call OSDynLoad_FindExport(handle, 0, "VPADRead", &VPADRead); to retrive VPADRead()'s address. Simple. For more examples, look at rpc.c.

RPC system

In addition to letting you write your own C code to run on the Wii U, this repository also includes an RPC system to interactively experiment with the Wii U. It allows you to send commands over the network for your Wii U to execute. The two components of the RPC system are the server, a C program running on the Wii U listening for commands, and the client, a Python script that sends the commands.

To use the RPC system, first ensure that your PC and Wii U are connected to the same network. Once they are, find out your PC's IP address using the "ipconfig" command (Windows) or "ifconfig" command (Linux and OS X). Modify PC_IP in socket.h to be your PC's IP address (rather than 192.168.1.4, which it currently is). Build rpc.c and it will go in your htdocs.

Next, start rpc.py in an interactive Python session (IDLE or IPython is a good choice). Once you've started rpc.py, navigate to the browser exploit you just made on your Wii U. It should appear to finish loading the page, and the UI will continue to be responsive, but web browsing will be disabled. At that point, the Python shell should say something along the lines of "Connected by" followed by your Wii U's IP. Now you can control your Wii U with these commands:
    Code:
    rpc.read32(address, num_words) - Read num_words words starting at address, returning a list of words
    rpc.write32(address, words) - Write each word in the list words to memory starting at address
    symbol(rplname, symname) - Get the symbol symname from RPL rplname and turn it into a callable Python function
    rpc.exit() - Exit the browser and go back to the menu
    Credits
    • Marionumber1 - ROP chain design/implementation
    • TheKit - WebKit bug finding, ROP chain implementation
    • Hykem - Finding ROP gadgets
    • bubba - Testing WebKit bug candidates
    • comex - Access to the coreinit and WebKit binaries

Finally, from filfat (via gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-discussion.367489/): Open these links on your Wii U web browser:

Exploit: wiiu.minepocket.com
    Updated wii u exploit urls: wiiu-hb.com (4.1.0) and dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17742474/test400.html (4.0.X)

Block auto update
    Go into the router and block the following ip's:
    Code:
    nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
    So opal reported about the leaked Wii U Webkit exploit (gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-browser-exploit-leaked-for-v4-10.367458/) and that thread boot flooded pretty fast by *well lets say say inexperienced people* so I wanted to take my time to create this Thread for discussion about where to go from here.

According to experienced hackers v5 still haven't patched the exploit its just a matter of binary change, which results in us having to develop a ROP chain for v5.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Project Cafe.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great news. Scene is on.

Sponsored Links

WiiU Browser Exploit Leaked, Possible Vita Compatibility?

Sponsored Links
    WiiU Browser Exploit Leaked, Possible Vita Compatibility?

To quote from heleius (via wololo.net/2014/06/20/wiiu-browser-exploit-leaked-possible-vita-compatibility/):

The Wii U scene has been up in arms over a web browser exploit that was recently leaked (then later on, officially released). Though the files were only recently leaked, Nintendo had already partially patched the exploit in firmware 5.0.

The files are readily available to the public, but won’t do anyone without access to a web server any good (though it’s reasonably easy for anyone to set on up on their local network. If required, some tools will definitely show up). I personally don’t own a Wii U but we all know that leaks hurt any scene more than they help.

That being said, since the files are readily available I decided to test them out. On the PC the exploit simply shows up as an empty iframe, but when tested on on the Vita, this exploit appears to put the Vita into an infinite loop on the browser. I made a YouTube video of the exploit in action on my Vita you can watch below.

For those of you reading this on your Vita you can check out the Wii U browser exploit in action by following this link: hackinformer.com/p/wiiu/index.html

So what does this mean for the Vita, could a possible native Vita hack come from this? In the hands of the right devs could this lead to the first Vita CFW? Or is it little more than an auto reloading browser?

Don’t get your hopes too high: Fail0verflow had explained a while ago that the reason such exploits can run on the Wii U is because the NX bit is not set within the browser on the Wii U. This, as far as we know, is not the case on the PS Vita (and has been confirmed at least by Yifan Lu here).

Nonetheless, it is interesting to see this Wii U hack running on our beloved handheld, and people might find additional vulnerabilities on the Vita that could make this useful eventually.

UKey Images Released, Wii U Browser Exploit Leads To Mario Kart 8 Hack ?

UKey Images Released

From GregoryRasputin: Well it probably doesn’t come as a surprise to any of you, that i HATE ODDE devices, so i see this cancellation as good news, others may disagree with me and say it’s bad news, because its release might have forced the consoles hackers to release a software version.

Anyhow, BobbyBangin posted the news on our site PS3HaX, here is a quote from his thread:

Today I received a couple pictures of the Wii Ukey. I received them from a non-native english speaking source, so I had a little trouble understanding the exact situation.

From what I understood, the device is no longer being manufactured and is under new ownership, that is why it’s being released now. As to what purpose this will serve, I have no idea. There is a new device being manufactured and it’s going to be called the WiikeyU. They are being manufactured by two completely different people.

I’m confused as to why this device is being cancelled, since it is fully operational and functional. The blue Ukey dev board is the ripper. It allows for the ripping of Wii U games. This is how all the games have been ripped and released.

I generally have a very harsh non-ode stance, but am hoping that one can be released, so that it can be reverse engineered and released to the public.

Disclaimer: This is NOT to be considered an endorsement. I am only releasing the info that I received. I do not own nor promote ODDE devices.

Update: Well it seems that i mistook BobbyBangins post, he actually stated that the device had changed hands and that it isn’t actually cancelled, sorry for the confusion, if you keep an eye on the discussion thread, you will be kept up to date with changes.

Wii U Browser Exploit Leads To Mario Kart 8 Hack ?

A group of guys have released a video showing modded tracks and other neat tricks, here is a quote from the video description:

This work is based on the recently released browser exploit, and some additional code that Chadderz wrote to get arbitrary kernel reading and writing, to allow the browser to edit Mario Kart 8′s memory on-the-fly.

All of this may not look impressive, but it’s merely because we don’t even know where to start; we can do anything now, anything at all! Custom tracks, custom songs, you name it. We just have to decipher the RAM and work out how.

I hope you enjoy this quick look into what we’ve been up to recently, and hopefully more to come soon!

Here is a complete list of what they have accomplished:
    • Making Moo Moo Meadows play its final lap music immediately
    • Making the final lap play no music at all
    • Making the lap 1/2 song into the opening camera fanfare
    • Renaming Moo Moo Meadows to “Hello!”
    • Renaming it again to “Shittyluck course!”
    • Renaming Toad’s Turnpike to Deathpike...
    • Corrupting a font
    • Crashing the Wii U
    • Altering the Wii U menu fonts

And here is the video:

From the WiiKey Team: The pictures recently posted depicts a PCB we designed to interface the WiiU drive with a PC. The only thing this good for is dumping games, and this requires that you have the unique key of the drive being used. None of the exploits we have seen going public allows you to read the OTP fuses - in other words, there is no (public) way to extract drive keys.

Finally, from the device manufacturer / promoter garyopa (aka Gary Wayne Bowser) on the above story:

That story is so full of 'bullsht'.... I traded emails with wiikey since their very first start in the scene, and the main people running it are still the same people.

Only thing changed recently, is development of the 3k3y firmware has been turned over to a new coder to update the firmware, reason why suddenly there was updates to 3k3y with beta releases for fixes for 4.55 after months of nothing.

Because the previous coder was no longer working for them and not getting things done ontime, so all his works has been bought out and the coding turned over to new coders that are willing to complete things. Upper management and operators are still the same.

As for wiiukey there is still some discussion on the final product name, and those ripper pictures I could have leaked a while ago, the ripper was completed for a while ago, and was given out to two testers to help fine-tune the software on the PC to rip original wii u game discs.

As for WiiKey U itself, its still coming along, there has been no change of owners, all tho some other team members have been moved around and are now working other projects, the ODE itself is still coming along slowly, with a possible name change and other key improvements to the overall design.

I hope this kills any rumors about cancelled devices, sure there will be short delay in getting the new coders up to speed on finishing some of fpga coding and firmware, so most likely they will miss the End of July/Early August date, but that was bound to happen anyway, look for how long it took PS3 ODE's to be finalized, even the Cobra UDE will take another 6 months or so to be completed.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

8MBmHQi.jpg   ddp5ln0.jpg  

Sonic.and.All-Stars.Racing.Transformed.USA.WiiU-FAKE and More Wii U Releases

Here are some more recent releases since the previous ones with the latest first for those following...

From FAKE:

2014-07-15 23:22:56 - Phineas.and.Ferb.Quest.for.Cool.Stuff.USA.WiiU-FAKE / Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

:                                   ۰                   ::
     :: FAKE ...                       PRESENTS ...      ::
     ::.. .  .                                                                ::
                     ... Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff ...             ::
                                           .                                    ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-07-15 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::
         STREET-DATE .......... 2013-08-27 . REGION ...................... USA  ::
         FILES .................. 73x300MB . LANGUAGE ................ ENGLISH  ::
         TYPE ....................... GAME : DUMPER ...................... WUD  ::
                                           :                                   .:'
     .   .  . ............................:::................................::''

ܲ 
     ߲ ........................................................
      ߲޲ݰݰݲ                                                         :
      ::                                             ...RELEASE NOTES ::
      ::   ߲                                                      .  . ..::
      ::                                                                  
      ::  FAKE is proud to present one of many Wii U releases.
      ::  Play it loud!
      ::    Title key:
      ::       a9 09 38 84 39 9f 81 bd f7 9d b4 d5 3b 42 cb a4
      ':.                                     
       ''::............................................................... .  .   .

ܲ 
     ........................................................ ߲
     :                                                         ߲۰۰۲ݲ
     :: GROUP NOTES...                                             ۲  ::
     ::.. .  .                                                      ۲   ::
                            We are a closed society.                            ::
                      We are _NOT_ looking for anything.                        ::
             We'd like to throw out greetings to our cool friends in            ::
                   High Society  -   Titan   -  Chemical Reaction               ::
                  PlayGround   -  The Bitter End  -   tod2                      ::
                                                                               .:'
     .#hs.  . ...............................................................::''
    2014-07-15 22:05:38 - Sonic.and.All-Stars.Racing.Transformed.USA.WiiU-FAKE / Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed ...              ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-07-15 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::
         STREET-DATE .......... 2012-11-18 . REGION ...................... USA  ::
         FILES .................. 84x300MB . LANGUAGE ................ ENGLISH  ::

ܲ 
      ::  Play it loud!
      ::       14 FC 7D 05 A3 4A E9 E2 93 A3 20 A8 A7 3A C8 AF

ܲ 
    2014-07-11 17:34:18 - ZombiU.USA.WiiU-FAKE / ZombiU USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... ZombiU ...                              ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-07-11 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::

ܲ 
      ::  Get BRAINS or get out!
      ::       FD 6F B4 9C F1 09 8B EF D6 84 20 7F 2F 71 58 42

ܲ 
    2014-07-09 01:19:09 - Family.Party.30.Great.Games.Obstacle.Arcade.USA.Wi iU-FAKE / Family Party 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade ...            ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-07-08 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::
         STREET-DATE .......... 2012-12-04 . REGION ...................... USA  ::

ܲ 
      ::  FAKE is sad to present the worst Wii U release.
      ::  Winner of 'Worst Wii U Game in 2013, Worst Game of 2013' (ScrewAttack)
      ::  Winner of 'Worst Wii U Games' (Official Nintendo Magazine)
      ::       1D 47 4D 9D 50 A0 B8 EF 98 5F 1D 70 CF 86 4F 13

ܲ 
    2014-07-04 13:13:39 - New.Super.Luigi.U.USA.WiiU-FAKE / New Super Luigi U USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... New Super Luigi U ...                        ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-07-04 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::
         STREET-DATE .......... 2013-08-25 . REGION ...................... USA  ::

ܲ 
      ::  Get N or get out!
      ::       36 cb f4 12 29 8a 38 ba bd 2e 48 1e 13 56 f7 bb

ܲ 
    2014-06-19 22:58:26 - Mario.and.Sonic.at.the.Sochi.2014.Olympic.Winter.G ames.USA.WiiU-FAKE / Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games ...      ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-06-19 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::
         STREET-DATE .......... 2013-11-15 . REGION ...................... USA  ::
         FILES .................. 83x300MB . LANGUAGE ................ ENGLISH  ::

ܲ 
      ::       4d 8a c3 03 59 b9 31 1f 06 02 88 3a 77 8a 6d 07

ܲ 
    2014-06-13 08:14:08 - ESPN.Sport.Connection.USA.WiiU-FAKE / ESPN Sport Connection USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... ESPN Sport Connection ...                      ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-06-13 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::

ܲ 
      ::       31 f9 87 63 6f fe 9d cd 90 9c f6 ab 86 15 f9 79

ܲ 
    2014-06-12 10:03:46 - Tank.Tank.Tank.USA.WiiU-FAKE / Tank Tank Tank USA WiiU FAKE
    Code:

۲  ۲
                       ݰݰ۲
        ۲  ۲      

۲           ۲         

... Tank! Tank! Tank! ...                        ::
         RELEASE-DATE ......... 2014-06-12 . PLATFORM ................... WIIU  ::

ܲ 
      ::       6e ff 58 91 14 dc c0 7e 9a a4 ca 94 17 b0 aa 30

ܲ 
    From PoWeRUp and VENOM:

2014-07-13 15:56:40 - Turbo.Super.Stunt.Squad.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Turbo Super Stunt Squad USA WiiU PoWeRUp
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
    ۲ܰ                                                    ۲ܰ
     ܰ         ߲ ߲ ߲ܰ                         ܰ asx 
      ߲                  ܲ       ߲ ߱
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
          ܰ                                         ߰
       ۲     ܱ۲ܰ      ߲ܲ  ۱  ߲ܰ  ۲    ߲ 
           ۲      ߲ܰ                     ޲ 
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
       ܰ                                ܰ  ۲   ߲ܲ    
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: ............Turbo.Super.Stunt.Squad.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
          Release Date: ..........................................13/07/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................16/07/2013    
         Platform    : ...............................................Wii-U     
     ۱    Developer   : ....................................Monkey Bar Games    
     ۲   Genre       : .............................................General    
         Origin      : .................................................USA   
         Language(s) : .............................................English    
        Game ID     : ..............................................ATBEG9   
        Filename    : ........................................pwr-tsss.00x   

ܰܰ                                          ܰ          
                ߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 
        ܲ߰           ߲ܰ              ۲߰      ۲     ߲ܰ   
      ۲           ߲        ۲    ߰ ۲      ߲ 
     ۲       ۲      ܱ߰߰              ߱ܰ             ߲
     ۲           ߰                        ܰ    ߲       
     ۲       ܲ   ܲ                                ߲۲   ߲    ޲   
        ۲ܲ   ܲ߱                                      ۲   ߲ܲ   
         ߲    ܲ                                            ߲    ߲    

Release Notes

Game title key: 0d 98 c6 4c c9 00 bc b6 07 f6 7b dd cd 12 6c 0a 
          ..................................................................     
     ۱    ..................................................................    
     ۲   ..................................................................   
         ..................................................................    ۲

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

Still watching the cup, drinking booze and ****ing them hookers :)
        ...............1MPFUF4UtMj929fgwW6qnhYoFdfRJyGy1m.................   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

BAHAMUT * iCON * WiiERD * iNSOMNi * LaKiTu * Caravan * OneUp * 
             * SUSHi * ABSTRAKT * PARADOX * DNL * WiiZARD * CLANDESTiNE *
    	      ZRY * ProCiSiON * dumpTruck * Caravan * GLoBAL * VORTEX * VIMTO 
          First of all we'd like to say big thanks and respect to everyone       
         that joined us on this epic quest of great success and we are         
     ۱    honoured to be first to serve you 8th generation console releases     
     ۲   so you can all have a lot of fun and joy in years to come. Finally   
         we would like to show respect to all the oldskool scener's from       ۲
         whom we have admired for your devotion to the scene many have         
        long since left or retired but you will always be remembered as                
        true legends and not arrogant pricks like you see today RESPECT!     

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                     In the name of piracy, let us all unite !      
                                                                          asx!2014
    2014-07-11 22:31:40 - Scribblenauts.Unlimited.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Scribblenauts Unlimited USA WiiU PoWeRUp
    Code:
           ______  /\__________________________  __________  __/\  _______
      .____\     \/     /    _      /    _     \/    _     \/    \/      /
      |     \          //    /     /     /     /     /    //     \/     /   _
      |      \        /    _______/     /    //    _/     /      /    // rtx/
      | VENOM \\     /\__________/_____/_____/\____\_____/______/_____/    /art
      :        \    /
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  Scribblenauts Unmasked:
                 \/                             A DC Comics Adventure

Publisher.....: Warner Bros.                  Platform......: Nintendo WiiU
      Developer.....: 5th Cell                      Origin........: USA
      Release Date..: July 2014                     Size/Format...: *.WUD

-- Game Info -------------------------------------------------------------->

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure is a new game that
        melds the boundless creativity of the award-winning video game
        franchise with thousands of DC Comics characters and objects across
        DC Comics worlds - all drawn in the classic Scribblenauts art style.
        The game features a story where players embark as protagonist Maxwell
        on an imaginative and comical quest, taking them through Gotham City,
        Metropolis, Atlantis and other iconic locales from the DC Comics
        universe.  Fueled by the player's imagination, Maxwell must use his
        magic notebook to put a stop to the villains' evil schemes and save
        the day!

- Vast DC Comics Universe: Summon thousands of DC Comics characters
            and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!

- Extensive Replayability: Dynamically created puzzles called
            Heroic Feats increase the game's replayability by continuously
            generating original scenarios requiring different solutions with
            each visit.

- Super Hero Creator: On Wii U and PC, players can create their own
            Super Hero or Super Villain using any item from the DC Universe
            and then setting properties for how it behaves, changing its
            appearance and powers.  Players can then share their creations
            with the community and download others.

- Deep DC Comics Object Database: Players wanting help can reference
            The Batcomputer, an in-game encyclopedia that lists the names
            and descriptions of objects from the DC Comics Universe.

- Sidekick Mode: Friends and family can drop in using a Wii Remote
            and take control of any object in game.

->> f381a211c0d02b0eafa9eb9ea45605fd <<-

-- Greetings -------------------------------------------------------------->

Capital.   Complex.   Dual Crew Shining.   Duplex.   Echelon.
             Esprit Iso.   F4CG.   Jesus.   Kalisto.   Legacy.   Menace.
       Mode Seven.   Money.   Rising Sun.   Suxxors.   Triforce.   Xenophobia.
                                          __
     ------------------------------------ \/ ----------------------------------->

"The Playmakers"
    2014-07-09 23:42:39 - Angry.Birds.Star.Wars.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Angry Birds Star Wars USA WiiU PoWeRUp
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: ..............Angry.Birds.Star.Wars.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
          Release Date: ..........................................09/07/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................29/10/2013    
     ۱    Developer   : ..............................................Exient    
     ۲   Genre       : ....................................Puzzle, Strategy    
        Game ID     : ..............................................AGRE52   
        Filename    : ........................................pwr-absw.00x   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 

Release Notes

All these dumps are 
          coming directly from wiiu drive itself. Hot off the press :))          
          ................................ .................................     
         ..Title Key.......................................................    
     ۱    ...... 58 CB 15 E6 0F 95 13 04 19 FE 19 10 53 B3 DC 26............    

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

We are eager to dump other regions as well JAP,EUR,AUS. But we do 
          need your support so that we can buy more hardware and more games.     
          1MPFUF4UtMj929fgwW6qnhYoFdfRJyGy1m this is the bitcoin address to      
         which you can donate or point your miners at. We are disappointed     
     ۱    about how scene is dying piece by piece and not getting any true      
     ۲   support from end users while we are putting our heart into it and    
         always cheer you up with quality. So we urge other scene groups       ۲
         that feel the same way to as well start accepting donations in        
        this form. Thx to all generous people that will help us prosper..    

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

* SUSHi * ABSTRAKT * PARADOX * DNL * WiiZARD * CLANDESTiNE *FAKE
          First of all we'd like to say big thanks and respect to the            
         person that gave us all inspiration to get this done, as well thx     
     ۱    to the great coders surrounding us and the rest of our awesome        
     ۲   team and the guy that brought us all together.To the person that     
           worked with us to achieve The Hack for Wii-U , We thank you. Finally    
         we would like to show respect to all the oldskool scener's from whom  ۲
         we have admired for your devotion to the scene many have long since   
                left or retired but you will always be remembered as               

Its amazing what money can buy you these days , sht gets leaked ;)  
                ߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                                                                          asx!2014
    2014-07-07 15:42:32 - The.Smurfs.2.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / The Smurfs 2 USA WiiU PoWeRUp
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: .......................The.Smurfs.2.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
          Release Date: ..........................................06/07/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................23/07/2013    
     ۱    Developer   : ..........................................WayForward    
     ۲   Genre       : ..................................................3D    
        Game ID     : ..............................................ASUE41   
        Filename    : ..........................................pwr-s2.00x   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 

Release Notes

All these dumps are 
     ۱    ...... 69 36 46 6d a8 1d bd d2 fb 87 bd a7 57 a7 8a fc............    

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                                                                          asx!2014
    2014-07-07 03:01:50 - Pac-Man.and.the.Ghostly.Adventures.USA.WiiU-PoWeRuP / Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures USA WiiU PoWeRuP
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: .Pac-Man.and.the.Ghostly.Adventures.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
          Release Date: ..........................................06/07/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................29/10/2013    
     ۱    Developer   : ..........................Namco Bandai Games America    
     ۲   Genre       : ..................................................3D    
        Game ID     : ..............................................APCEAF   
        Filename    : ........................................pwr-pmga.00x   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 

Release Notes

All these dumps are 
     ۱    ...... 5b 6a 1a 6f 65 20 0a 65 69 a7 8f ee 7c c4 c5 91............    

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                                                                          asx!2014
    2014-06-25 18:17:09 - Call.Of.Duty.Ghosts.USA.WiiU-PoWeRuP / Call Of Duty Ghosts USA WiiU-PoWeRuP
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: ................Call.Of.Duty.Ghosts.USA.WiiU-PoWeRuP
          Release Date: ..........................................26/06/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................05/11/2013    
     ۱    Developer   : ............................................Treyarch    
     ۲   Genre       : ..............................................Modern    
        Game ID     : ..............................................ACPE52   
        Filename    : ........................................pwr-codg.00x   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 

Release Notes

Game title key: 28 51 2a 78 01 3b 12 7e 41 8f 02 a1 f4 5e fb 99 

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

Sorry about the delay, we were busy playing Mario Kart 8, watching
           world cup, drinking beer and ****ing hookers. :D btw watchout for
          lame P2P ****s that are changing the BTC address in NFOs make sure     
          you donate to the right one ;)....................................     
        ...............1MPFUF4UtMj929fgwW6qnhYoFdfRJyGy1m.................   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

* SUSHi * ABSTRAKT * PARADOX * DNL * WiiZARD * CLANDESTiNE *
          First of all we'd like to say big thanks and respect to everyone       
         that joined us on this epic quest of great success and we are         
     ۱    honoured to be first to serve you 8th generation console releases     
     ۲   so you can all have a lot of fun and joy in years to come. Finally   
         we would like to show respect to all the oldskool scener's from       ۲
         whom we have admired for your devotion to the scene many have         
        long since left or retired but you will always be remembered as                

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                                                                          asx!2014

LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes_USA_WiiU-VENOM / LEGO Marvel Super Heroes USA WiiU VENOM

2014-07-21 01:32:31 - LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes_USA_WiiU-VENOM / LEGO Marvel Super Heroes USA WiiU VENOM
    Code:
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
                 \/

Developer.....: TT Games                      Origin........: USA

When the villainous Doctor Doom and Loki attacked the space-faring
        Silver Surfer, his board's shattered remains rained down upon an
        unsuspecting Earth.  Now the race is on to recover the powerful
        Cosmic Bricks that once comprised the board as Nick Fury gathers
        the Earth's mightiest heroes to recover them - all before Loki,
        Doctor Doom and their cabal of villains can assemble their Super
        Weapon and take over the world.  Meanwhile, Silver Surfer's master,
        the planet-eating Galactus, comes in search of his Herald and his
        next meal... Earth.

->> f1f9986baec0905556c166fd8179ed28 <<-

__

"The Playmakers"

Hello_Kitty_Kruisers_USA_WiiU-VENOM / Hello Kitty Kruisers USA WiiU VENOM

2014-07-22 01:14:05 - Hello_Kitty_Kruisers_USA_WiiU-VENOM / Hello Kitty Kruisers USA WiiU VENOM
    Code:
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  Hello Kitty Kruisers
                 \/

Publisher.....: Bergsala-Lightweight          Platform......: Nintendo WiiU
      Developer.....: Scarab Entertainment          Origin........: USA

A Kart-style racing game for "kids" of all ages and genders.  Race
        by yourself or against up to 3 of your friends and family over Land,
        Sea, and Air.  Customize your race character, as well as your cars,
        boats, and planes!

- Kart-style Racing with Hello Kitty & her Friends: Choose your
            racer from 10 of Sanrio's most famous characters, including
            Hello Kitty and Badtz Maru to race by yourself or with up to
            3 of your friends or family.

- Customize your characters and their vehicles: As you win races and
           earn points, you can purchase new outfits for your character or
           customizations for your cars, boats, or planes.

- Utilize the unique Wii U technology: Use the Wii U Gamepad, Wii
            Remote, or Wii Wheel to race on Land, Sea, and Air and grab
            power-ups to gain an advantage over your opponents.

->> 8c2e63131c945f410335fed95541020e <<-

__

"The Playmakers"

Adventure.Time.Explore.the.Dungeon.Because.i.DONT. KNOW.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp

2014-07-22 22:26:14 - Adventure.Time.Explore.the.Dungeon.Because.i.DONT. KNOW.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because i DONT KNOW USA WiiU PoWeRUp
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: 
    	Adventure.Time.Explore.the.Dungeon.Because.i.DONT.KNOW.USA.WiiU.PoWeRUp
          Release Date: ..........................................22/07/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................19/11/2013    
     ۱    Developer   : .............................WayForward Technologies    
     ۲   Genre       : ...........................................Adventure    
        Game ID     : ..............................................ADVEG9   
        Filename    : .......................................pwr-atedb.00x   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 

Release Notes

All these dumps are 
     ۱    ...... fa 00 51 19 b6 35 f3 4a fe ab 08 1f d3 94 f7 87............    

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

Its amazing what money can buy you these days , shit gets leaked ;)  
                ߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                                                                          asx!2014
    2014-07-23 00:55:55 - Monster_Hunter_3_Ultimate_USA_WiiU-VENOM / Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate USA WiiU VENOM
    Code:
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
                 \/

Publisher.....: Capcom                        Platform......: Nintendo WiiU
      Developer.....: Capcom                        Origin........: USA

The popular action RPG franchise Monster Hunter returns to Europe and
        North America with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate launching on Nintendo
        Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.  Players take on the role of a hunter and are
        sent to explore a settlement within the Monster Hunter universe,
        completing quests on their journey to seek and slay monsters while
        improving their skills and earning equipment upgrades.  With many
        challenging monsters and over 200 quests the latest edition to the
        series is set to be the most expansive offering to date.

->> 88865019789742191c1eaf0a7be93390 <<-

__

"The Playmakers"

Wii.Sports.Club.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Wii Sports Club USA WiiU PoWeRUp

2014-07-26 00:37:10 - Wii.Sports.Club.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp / Wii Sports Club USA WiiU PoWeRUp
    Code:

ܲ
                                                                 PoWeRUp! 
          ߲ܰܲ          ߱        ߲
             ۰߱        ۱  ۲            
           ۲      ۲߰ ܲ  ۲   ۲   
      ۲߰ܲ  ۲ ۲ܲ ۲ܲ       ݰ ۲߰
      ۲߰          ߲ ߲۲  ۲߰  ۲߰     
                         ܰ      ߰    ۲ ܱ   
                                                        ߱߰     ߰   

߱       
                                                                             ߰ 
          Release Informations

Release Name: ....................Wii.Sports.Club.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp
          Release Date: ..........................................25/07/2014     
          Street Date : ..........................................25/07/2014    
     ۱    Developer   : ............................................Nintendo    
     ۲   Genre       : ..............................................Sports    
        Game ID     : ..............................................AWSE01   
        Filename    : .......................................pwr-wsc.00x   

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ    ߲ 

Release Notes

All these dumps are 
     ۱    ...... e1 69 b7 20 dc 63 4c 8e 8f 0e c3 8b 94 6f c2 5b............    

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

Group Notes

߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       

The Hall of Fame

Its amazing what money can buy you these days , shit gets leaked ;)  
                ߲ܰ              ܲ           
          ߲     ߱ܰ  ܱ߰  ߰   ܲ       
                                                                          asx!2014

Sniper_Elite_V2_USA_WiiU-VENOM / Sniper Elite V2 USA WiiU VENOM and More

2014-07-29 07:44:27 - Sniper_Elite_V2_USA_WiiU-VENOM / Sniper Elite V2 USA WiiU VENOM
    Code:
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  Sniper Elite V2
                 \/

Publisher.....: 505 Games                     Platform......: Nintendo WiiU
      Developer.....: Rebellion                     Origin........: USA

The sequel to Rebellion's highly-acclaimed 2005 game Sniper Elite,
        Sniper Elite V2 continues to offer gamers the most authentic World
        War II sniping experience by putting them in the middle of war-torn
        Berlin amidst the frenzied final battle between German and Russian
        forces.  With an emphasis on learning to handle the anticipation and
        pressure of the hunt, players are forced to use skill, patience and
        cunning to achieve their missions as they find themselves facing
        life-altering choices.  The celebrated "bullet cam" from Sniper Elite
        makes its return and will be more gratifying than ever.  Skillful
        shots are rewarded with a slow-motion sequence of the bullet running
        its full trajectory from barrel to target as well as featuring
        graphic detail of the effects of the bullet entering and destroying
        a target.

->> 07b4fec36fb501a5b22b72b32a1c905c <<-

__

"The Playmakers"
    2014-07-29 03:56:34 - Hot_Wheels_Worlds_Best_Driver_USA_WiiU-VENOM / Hot Wheels Worlds Best Driver USA WiiU VENOM
    Code:
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver
                 \/

Developer.....: Warner Bros.                  Origin........: USA

The number one vehicle brand in over 150 countries is racing onto your
        Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo 3DS for the first time this fall!

Developed by Firebrand Games (NASCAR Unleashed, Cars 2, Need for Speed
        The Run, Hot Wheels Track Attack), players can now join the ranks of
        Team Hot Wheels, an elite group of drivers competing for the coveted
        title: "World's Best Driver."  The drivers are split into four teams,
        each with their own disciplines: Super Fast (Green), Outrageous (Red),
        High-Tech (Blue) and Powerful (Yellow).  Compete in over 70 thrilling
        events in four Hot Wheels Test Facility (HWTF) locations around the
        world.  For the first time, players can experience the legendary world
        of the HWTF where the latest and greatest Hot Wheels creations are
        born.

->> 34c3a3922ee522bdffd96777e5f38b2b <<-

__

"The Playmakers"
    2014-07-29 03:36:54 - LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes_USA_REPACK_WiiU-VENOM / LEGO Marvel Super Heroes USA REPACK WiiU VENOM
    Code:
      `-------- \  / --> Proudly Presents:  LEGO Marvel Super Heroes *REPACK*
                 \/

Developer.....: TT Games                      Origin........: USA

-- Notes ------------------------------------------------------------------>

Our previous release was a bad pack.  Game should extract fine now.

When the villainous Doctor Doom and Loki attacked the space-faring
    Silver Surfer, his board's shattered remains rained down upon an
    unsuspecting Earth.  Now the race is on to recover the powerful
    Cosmic Bricks that once comprised the board as Nick Fury gathers
    the Earth's mightiest heroes to recover them - all before Loki,
    Doctor Doom and their cabal of villains can assemble their Super
    Weapon and take over the world.  Meanwhile, Silver Surfer's master,
    the planet-eating Galactus, comes in search of his Herald and his
    next meal... Earth.

"The Playmakers"

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast