Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Nintendo Wii System Menu 4.0 Available, Blocks Twilight Hack

Sponsored Links
    Those considering [Register or Login to view links] to Nintendo's Wii System Menu 4.0 today may wish to read Marcan's System Menu 4.0 Rundown first as follows:

- Nintendo, as expected, half-assed the SD feature by just automating the copy to NAND. No surprise there.
    - The IOS16 that warez users used to pirate is no longer an option, thank goodness.
    - HBC survives. So does DVDX.
    - They fixed the bug that the HBC installer and DVDX 3.4 installer use; time to bring out another one.
    - Twilight Hack no longer works. I'd like to remind everyone that this exploit has been in use for over a year. Whether it comes back or a new game exploit takes its place, I think we can say it's served us all well.
    - No new problems expected with BootMii, other than needing a new exploit as mentioned above.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds interesting.What will be the next game what conntain a bug?I read that the team twiizers allready have found more games with bugs that could be used.But im sure that from now Nintendo will not be so lazy becouse ps3 is crowing up and the Wii is growing down.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Let's just hope those other games have exploits as good as the twilight hack.

If your planning on updating, Waninkoko released a patched version ([Register or Login to view links]) that still lets you use trucha, etc. Get that instead of the official Nintendo update.

[Register or Login to view links]

thx to you kraken.Why you dont posted on frontpage?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News