Wii developer teknecal has updated his Homebrew Browser today to version 0.2.5. For those who didn't know, the Nintendo Wii Homebrew Browser allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii.
You don't need to take your SD card out. You don't even need a computer! You can also delete homebrew you no longer want. No more dead links, no more extracting files, no more finding out that the homebrew application doesn't include an icon.png and meta.xml in the zip file!
- Changed blue tick to yellow tick so it can be seen easier
- Made help and controls window larger
- Free space is now shown at the bottom right of screen
- Added menu when pressing home, can go into settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. Hold the home button to return to loader at any time.
- Added settings which allow you to change when the image files are downloaded; either at startup or on-demand. Can enable or disable the free space text.
- Added update all applications feature. You access this when clicking on the SD card icon. Once you are shown your applications, the SD card icon changes to an update icon which you can click. More PlayStation 3 News...