has done what no one before has, he added USB 2.0 support to the Nintendo Wii that will be installed via cIOS.
So the CFW for the Wii is growing up, and with USB 2.0 we can expect more nice things expect to come.
This program is a modification of custom ios module by neimod
, implementing a usb2 (ehci) driver instead of the oh0 module.
- added libcios, to avoid (source) code duplication between modules and iostester
- corrected some bugs in the original code (stack address pointed to the begginning of actual memory allocation, but needed to be at the end.)
- added tinyehci, a minimal generic ehci driver based on linux ehci-hcd driver.
- added oh0module, which implements the oh0 ios messages with tinyehci, and new usbstorage messages for even better speed.
- added patchmii installer More PlayStation 3 News...