So its done, I translated my tut into English and want now share it with youSponsored Links
This time a lot of new good things will be included.So we have a cIOS_usb2, a cIOSv8, the cIOS-CORE updatet with the new cIOSv8 / DIP Module, the cMIOSv3 for Game Cube Backups per disk channal, a new DVD Dumper v1.3 Channal, tha FlatMii ISO-Loader Channal, Drive read speed is at 6x, two new MPlayer versionīs 1x time the CE and 1x time the USB_2.0 as hbc app as wll as BootMii Checker, Any Title Delater MOD v4, MultiBoot, signCheck and a cIOS_usb2 Test Tool for the hbc.
Also comes this new revision with nice features wich will be marked with a * in the list.
This TUT is reduced to a few steps and its not importend on wich FW you are.Only on FW 3.4 the Twilight Hack have to be delated (folder private on SD / Pack) after delating the folder you must copy the "private" folder from the "Twilight Hack for FW 3.4" folder back into the root of your sd / Pack.
Than you just to have to follow the TUT and on the end or after seccessfull Downgrade to 3.2 you should be coping the Twilight Hack v0.1 beta1 back to your Console. In case of a brick and the installed rescue menu hacks from Starfall you will be able to Unbrick your Wii by your self.
Please keep sure that your dvd drive have no disc inserted. Because I and some other ppl getted a error message for some times about files of system menu will be damaged. I tested it and without a disc in drive i never have seen this message again douring installation of CFW. Anyway keep sure to NOT have a disc in drive at same time you install CFW.
To Note: If you get a error at Any Title Delater and delating the IOSīs go back to HBC >> WAD Manager >> Install cIOS36. After seccessfull installation you should be able to normally use ATD and WAD Installer again.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE ORDER TO 100%
This CFW will be made possible from following ppl: BUSHING, SEGHER, MARCAN, WANINKOKO, CREDIAR, NEIMOND, KWIIRK, TONA, CASHMAN, NACKASA, GEKKO, WIIGATOR, REDSQUIREL, MPLAYER-CE TEAM, FLATMII TEAM, DEVKIPRO TEAM, DEVI92, WIIBLASTER AND ALL I HAVE FORGOT!
Our CFW comes with this features:
-FW Downgrade to 3.2
-cIOSv8* for better compatiblity for HB
-cIOS_usb2* our CFW gets USB_2.0 support
-Gepatchtes Shop Kannal Update der FW 3.4
-Patched IOS51 Update from FW 3.4 for the Shop Channal
-Pachted Mii Channal Update from FW 3.4
-Disc Update Blocker
-Region Free Wii Games
-Region Free GC Games
-Region Free Channals
-Disc Dumper to dump your games* (v1.3 new banner & sound)
-Hombrew Browser Channal
-Opera Internet Browser
-FlatMii ISO-Loader Channal* (only works with FlatMii Modchip)
-Speak Channal (but only works with Nintendo Micro*)
-Skip healthwarning with backmenu
-Start rescue-menu when Y is held on 1st GC controller
-Removed rescue-menu diagnostic disc check
-No mainmenu BGM
-Nearly 100% compatiblity thx to cIOS-CORE and the cIOS
-FW Integrated backup support for Wii Games (Game-Backups per Disc Channal)
-FW Integrated backup support for GC Games* (Game-Backups per Disc Channal thx to new cMIOSv3)
-FW Integrated backup support also for Hombrew Programms
-FW Integrated Multi Disc support* (multiboot.dol must be injected into the disc)
-Error 001 & 002 Transparent Patching System*
-Disc Read Speed is at 6x*
-Nearly 100% compatiblity for Imports truth GeckoOS Channal
-Manager and Installer for the Nintendo Data Pack Format the WADīs
-Media Playback support per SD,DVD,etc., thx to MPlayer and GeexBox
-Media Playback support per USB_2.0* thx to MPlayer "nackasa" MOD
-NES Emu for your old ROMīs
-SNES Emu for your old ROMīs
-Neo-Geo Emu for your old ROMīs
-N64 Emu for your old ROMīs
-GBA /GBA-Colour Emu for your old ROMīs
-HAVE MORE FUN-
Steps to do:
1. Download "cfwprphtīs CFW 3.2 Hack-Pack" and copy the content of the folder to your SD and put it into your Wii
2 .a) if you dont have played yet Zelda TwilightPrincess, boot the game and after creating a savepoint on console you return to the Wii Menu. You could do this without playing game, you even must not start it.
2. b) if you have plaed yet Zelda TwilightPrincess, go to systemmenu >> data >> Wii and delate the ZTP savepoint, than sd >> and copy the twilight hack savepoint to your console.
3. Start Zelda and load the twilight hack savepoint.
Run backwards or talk to the Man in the front of you and the loader starts. Follow the order and the HBC will be installed.
4. Start the HBC and than the WAD Manager and now you must restart your Wii after every install (Turn your Wii off and On again). This should be done with the first three files.The rest could be installed without restarting the Wii.So:
WAD Manager >> IOS16 >> Restart Wii
WAD Manager cIOS Fix >> cIOS Fix >> Restart Wii
WAD Manger >> cIOSv8 >> Restart Wii
WAD Manager >> cIOS30 And only this was successfull you could install the other three files without restarting Wii. They will be numbered.
5. Now you should be on FW 3.2 - put out SD from Wii and rename the folders on pc to WAD >> WADs (e.g.) and the WAD1 >> WAD. After that put back into Wii and start the HBC. Now start the Any Titel Delater >> System Titles >> and delate IOSīs 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 28, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 50, 51, 55, 254 after that dont press the home button, press B button to go back for one page.
Now choice Installed System Channels and than delate the "Shop Channel".We will reinstall the Shop Channal quickly but the patched version from FW 3.4.
6. Start the WAD Installer and the WADīs will be auto installed. Have an aey on the progress. If a WAD will not be installed you should do this manuelly with the WAD Manager. But after delating the IOSīs and the Shop Channel it should be run without troubles.
With this Auto Install following files will be copyed to your Wii:
DVD Dumper v1.3.wad (Channel)
WadManager v1.3.wad (Channel)
IOS51 FW 3.4 Update.wad (Driver for the Shop Channel)
Shop Channel FW 3.4 Update.wad (Channel Update)
Mii Channel Update v2.wad (Channel Update)
FCE Ultra WII GX-9002.wad (Channel)
GeckoOS 1.7b by DJDynamite123fixed.wad (Channel)
FlatMii ISO-Loader.wad (Channel)
GX-Geo NeoGeo by DJDynamite123fixed.wad (Channel)
Wii64 by DJDynamite123 & Vidboy.wad (Channel)
Homebrew Browser by DJDynamite123 & BlueK.wad (Channel)
MPlayerWii by DJDynamite123.wad (Channel)
Snes Emulator-9001.wad (Channel)
VisualBoy Advanced.wad (Channel)
StarFall by DJDynamite123.wad (Channel)
Opera Internet Browser.wad (Channel)
7. Just start >> Starfall Channal >> set all to >> Install >> press 2 -- DONE
Your Done and now have a Soft Modded Wii with CFW_3.2 incl. fw integrated Backup Support (per Disc Channal) and the other upstairs printed features.
* THE HBCīs version is now BETA 1.0.1 and works on FW 3.4. If you have the HBC allready installed you could use the NET update function or go to system menu >> Channels >> delate this version and install the one from my Hack Pack via Twilight Hack.
* cIOS_v8-249.wad you will need for the hb programms and for your backups to be palyed per Disc Channel
* cIOS_usb2.wad brings USB_2.0 support to our CFW
* cIOS-CORE allows booting and starting of all backups per Disc Channal
* cMIOSv3.wad Game Cube backups per disc Channal
* MultiBoot Games per Disc Channal you still need the multiboot.dol renamed to main.dol to be injected in the first game partition of the disc
* WAD Manager_cIOS_fix would be only writen to be used with IOS16 and to install the cIOS_fix.wad in it
* IOS16.wad the only way to get a WAD installed on a FW 3.3_v2 / 3.4.So this WAD is from the Backup Disc and would be SEMI signed so nintendo could not block it
* Xyzzy is a Hombrew app from Bushing that let you read out the keys of your Wii and save it as a .txt to your SD. Usefull if you run into a full brick.
* Starfall 0.5 make custom patches to the system menu.It have a lot of usefull hacks such as disc update blocker and region free games (GC-Wii) & channels, Skip Healthwarning on Wii bootup, skip Menu Sound, aktived the Rescue Menu if GC controller is connected to port 1 and "Y" will be pressed during bootup, Remove Factory Disc Check for Rescue Menu only works on FW 3.2
* Wad Manager v1.3 Channel to manage the install / deinstall of WAD files
* FlatMii ISO-Loader Channel only works with FlatMii Modchip now you could select your isoīs from the Wii Menu
* Any Title Delater MOD v4 now works with a database in .txt format what will be a lot easyer to handle and it could be also used on FW 3.4
* DVD Dumper Channel v1.3 Tool to dump games to SD card,USB device or per WiFi.You could choice between GC, Wii and DL-Wii Discīs and the size of the split files. So split files for smal SD,USB devices or a whole 4,37GB dump
* MPlayer Nackasa MOD now works with USB_2.0 support
* MPlayer CE now supports more formatīs
* GeexBox another media player, a lot of ppl say that it will be better work than MPlayer
* Speak Channel only works with the Nintendo Micro to this time
All hbc apps will be have a icon and meta. Thanks to several german hb sites we will now have some nice icons.
Tips and Infos:
You should make a NAND Dump or use Zyxxy to get the keys of your Nintendo Wii Console. If you run into a Full Brick you or a good modder can Unbrick your console with the dump or the keys of your Wii.
I hope i dont have forget something... Have Fun
More PlayStation 3 News...