Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISRYAN View Post
    I cant get this to work 4 me i have tried it on fw 2.3e and 2.4e. i can get wads 1 2 and 3 installed but when i try to put no.4 on cios30 i get error (ret = -1035) can anyone please help b4 i throw it through the window lol.
    ok i have ran through the whole lot again got them all installed but im still stuck at fw 3.4e im going to download the files again just insase somethings not right with something and try again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yop good idea. my comps old and slow and there for some times i get a crc error in dumping x360 games or downloading big files.

So the install of the cIOS_FIX.wad with "WAD Manager cIOS_FIX" was ok, right?
    And the install of the cIOSv8.wad also?

Only at cIOS30 you will get the error. Try to install cMIOSv3 and BCv2. If this will install than it will be definitly the cIOS30. But restart Wii if you get the error message otherwise next files could also be messaged with a error.

"Dont install the systemmenu.wad"

Without the cIOS30 you will run into a brick.Becouse the FW 3.4 use the IOS50.If you install the system menu (what will be overwrite the previous installed one) without the correct IOS the sys can not start and you are to stick with a black screen.

Another thing i forgot is that the sytem menu.wad will be for PAL consoles.So dont install that.Use the cIOS Downgrader in the link to downgrade to the region of your console.
    I will find the other system menu.wadīs for US and JAP and update the pack with it and also include the new cIOS_usb2 beta2.

If you have installed the PAL system menu.wad you maybe could get a semi brick.Not nice but not unbrick able.Normally you should be able to use the HBC to run a app what will fix this.Also severall unbrick discīs should work.

If you have installed the PAL system menu.wad let me know and i will quickly help you to fix this

Hier the link for the Downgrader: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 03-15-2009 at 12:19 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok i have ran through the whole lot again got them all installed but im still stuck at fw 3.4e im going to download the files again just insase somethings not right with something and try again.
    ok ive followed your instructions everythig installed with the WAD Manager cIOS_FIX but i was still stuck at fw 3.4 e so ive used the cios downgrader which ran fine and i am now on fw 3.2. now when i use the any title deleter to remove the ios,s i get errors of ISFS_DELETE(RET = - 102). Should i update the wii to 3.4 and start again or could i just skip this step and hope for the best when i install the wads ?

if all else fails il just have an extra door stop and less hair lol
    ps thanx for all your help.

sorry forget my last quote i didnt read the top part again to install cios 36 i have now managed to do this but thanks cfwprophet for your time and help
    Last edited by CHRISRYAN; 03-15-2009 at 04:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The uploader has removed this file from the server.

where can i get these files for pal wii?

Ok now i am screwed after installing everything the system has updated through mario kart and now is stuck on the black screen i don't even get the warning screen.

Is there a way to recover from this without a backup as i didn't make 1 i know very stupid. Am i gonna end up with a new paper weight and why hasn't someone told us to patch our games before we play please help the wife is going mad

Re-Pack

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE ORDER TO 100%

Do not install / testing something other or playing around with apps if you not 100% sure what you doing

Here the Re-Pack with the systemmenu-USA.wad and the systemmenu-JAP.wad.For sure they will be FW 3.2:

[Register or Login to view links]

The USA symenu will be in the folder "WAD".The sysmenu for JAP will be in the root in the folder "Wii SystemMenu 3.2 JAP".

The pack with the PAL System Menu will be here: www.ps3news.com

@ CHRISRYAN

First from wich region you are?Wich SysMenu you have installed?And wich region will the Mario Kart have?

Than do you have a frind with a Wii with Modchip installed?

To Quote from the TUT:
    To Note: If you get a error at Any Title Delater and delating the IOSīs go back to HBC >> WAD Manager >> Install cIOS36. After seccessfull installation you should be able to normally use ATD and WAD Installer again.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE ORDER TO 100%
    EDIT:

You will also need the Twilight Hack for your Region otherwise the loader dos not start and the hbc will be not installed.

For Region USA:

For REgion JAP:

Both will have the TH beta1 for FW up to 3.3 and the TH beta2 only for use with FW 3.4.
    Just delate the private folder on your SD and copy the private folder with the TH for your Region and FW onto it.

@ CHRISRYAN
    If you dont have a frind with a autoboot modchip there will be a another way to unbrick your Wii with the Nintendo embbeded Rescue Menu.Even if Starfall will be not installed!

I will write a TUT about "SaveMii Free".You will need a GC controller and a original Wii game with a FW update on it and it must be higher as the installed one.So i recommend you "Animal Crossing" becouse this will have FW update 3.3 on it.

Editē:

Another thing what i talked to ppl in my forum is: If you use the Starfall Channel after installing the hacks READ carefully.If you press the "Home" button the app atempt to go back to hbc.But HBC will not be loaded into the RAM and this will couse a error and the hacks will not be installed.So preass "A" to retun to Wii Menu.If the install was successfull the Health Warning on boot up must be gone, also the sound in the Wii Menu will be silence, put in a Wii game with update but do not press on the disc channel.If no update comes your done.

If the upate comes press eject. And if you have pressed on the disc channel do not press on OK.Instead press "POWER" till the Wii turns of. If you have troubles installing Starfall via Channel use the HBC app what will be also included in the pack.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 03-15-2009 at 05:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a pal uk console fw E I USED THE CIOS downgrader to install 3.2 fw then installed all the wads from the english pack.

unfortunatly i dont have a friend with a chipped wii and my maio cart is euro pal.

I have a soft modded Wii with firmware 3.3 with a bunch of apps installed already. Do I have to uninstall anything before I start the process of installing this CFW? What I should ask is if I need to prepare my Wii at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    @ CHRISRYAN
    If you dont have a frind with a autoboot modchip there will be a another way to unbrick your Wii with the Nintendo embbeded Rescue Menu.Even if Starfall will be not installed!

I will write a TUT about "SaveMii Free".You will need a GC controller and a original Wii game with a FW update on it and it must be higher as the installed one.So i recommend you "Animal Crossing" becouse this will have FW update 3.3 on it.
    I'll be awaiting your tutorial. My gamecube controller is on its way here, and I already have the bricked wii

I have a pal uk console fw E I USED THE CIOS downgrader to install 3.2 fw then installed all the wads from the english pack.

unfortunatly i dont have a friend with a chipped wii and my maio cart is euro pal.
    i have been all over the net and have tried the savemii with the gc controller but it wont show my installed fw just the black screen of death.

this is my complete error i can start the console from the wii remote i can hear the game spin if there is 1 in but if i eject and put it back in it dosn't spin up.

there is no picture or music from from the console!!
    does animal crossing have to be original or will a copy work ??
    the chip i am using is a d2c key on pal uk console

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News