Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Nintendo Wii Backup File System (WBFS) GUI v2 Released

Sponsored Links
    Another GUI for WBFS (Wii Backup File System) version 2 is now available, which is the file system Waninkoko's USB Loader uses.

This one by Maximillion is a lot more stable than the previous GUI posted earlier.

If you're having problems with the previously posted one, then give this one a shot.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, I have problem finding the WBFS partition in windows, there is no drive letter for my WBFS partition. Anyone knows anything? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try rebooting windows with the drive attached and if windows still can't see it try a different usb ports i have vista 64 and that's what i had to do for it to see the drive hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First is it a Stick or a hdd?So for a Stick you must get a drive letter!For a hdd try plugin before booting Win.
    Win cant read the stick / hdd but you will have a drive letter and if you klick on the correct letter it will ask you if you want to format the drive.

Good Luck

Good morning guys (New Zealand time), thanks for the tips, I will try them out straight away after work. Cheers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by labontecar43 View Post
    Try rebooting windows with the drive attached and if windows still can't see it try a different usb ports i have vista 64 and that's what i had to do for it to see the drive hope this helps.
    hey i also have vista 64 but i have been having issues trying to get the drive to format through windows....now i have tried a 1gb ocz that worked fine with cmd line and gui's and through wbfs manager v1.0...now i tried the same way with a 500gb seagate freeagent desk and a freeagent go 250gb both with the same erros when i either try to format with cmd line or gui or with wbfs manager 1.0 i get this error message (tried formatting drives in wtfs and fat32 before going to wbfs)

could no open drive: no error

now ive only tried the 500gb with usb loader and on there i can format and install games no prob once in awhile in hangs up at installing game screen but never any hang ups in game yet..

just havent had any luck with the windows side of things anyone got any idea?

Guys your running on a 64bit machine and the programs are designed to run under 32bit.Sure Vista will to emulat the apps but this does not ensure that they will run without troubles.And dont forget that this will be the first releases of this apps.So you should not be suprised to having some bugs in it.

There are more wbfs tools available i will post them later all together in one Thread
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-06-2009 at 06:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Guys your running on a 64bit machine and the programs are designed to run under 32bit.Sure Vista will to emulat the apps but this does not ensure that they will run without troubles.And dont forget that this will be the first releases of this apps.So you should not be suprised to having some bugs in it.

There are more wbfs tools available i will post them later all together in one Thread
    i understand what ur sayin bout the 64bit, but that dosent totally explain why i can get a 1gb ocz stick to work with all the programs that will load on my 64bit system while the two other drives the 250gb and 500 gb have the same error when i try the exact same things on them.

Do me a favor and test it on a 32bit machine and see what happens

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News