Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ninja Gaiden 3 Officially Announced By Team Ninja at TGS 2010

Sponsored Links
    Today Team Ninja have officially announced Ninja Gaiden 3 at TGS 2010, reportedly to be released on both Microsoft's XBox 360 console and Sony's PS3 entertainment system.

Team Ninja will once again handle development on the title, the first in the series since series creator Tomonobu Itagaki left the company.

Not much else was revealed as to what to expect from the sequel, but it's thought we're going to see a "more human side" to main character Ryu.

To quote: "Attending a behind-closed door reveal earlier today, the image of Ryo Hayabusa holds secrets of the game to come. Ryu is pulling off his mask to represent a more human side to the series' protagonist and the idea that players will discover more about him.

Ryu also has blood on his face, representing a more violent and bloody experience to Ninja Gaiden 2.

You can also see a reflection of a person in Ryu's eye, perhaps suggesting an inner darkness which he is trying to contain - the likelihood is this darkness will manifest itself with new abilities.

The flames represent Ryu's descent into a hellish realm and the hell he plans to unleash on his foes.

We've also noticed something peculiar looking under the right eye that looks too specific to be just a blood smear."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope we get Ninja Gaiden sigma 3 instead of Ninja Gaiden 3. I rather wait a year and get more content and all the bugs fixed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's like saying sigma is better. In nearly every way Sigma 2 was inferior to the xbox version. Heck, sigma 2 wasn't even bloody.

Since to my understanding about sigma non bloody which I really liked. I don't want bloody in next game. The bloody is not necessary!

Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    Since to my understanding about sigma non bloody which I really liked. I don't want bloody in next game. The bloody is not necessary!
    Not like in kill bill, but indeed is necessary...

Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    "Ryu also has blood on his face, representing a more violent and bloody experience to Ninja Gaiden 2"

Seems like if you are not a fan of blood, than this new game might not be for you What was good about sigma 2 was the extra playable characters. Sadly i was devastated when i found out i couldn't play them the whole story mode, just online.

personally i'm hoping for better severing physics. Perhaps to the point where you can cut off limbs wherever the sword is, like the new MGS game.

I have a feeling this will be EPIC!

this is cool.. but it's very hard to pass missions.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News