Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Next Hitman Game Due in Late 2010, Movie Sequel Will Tie In

Sponsored Links
    The sequel to 2006's Hitman: Blood Money will reportedly be arriving sometime in late 2010 according to [Register or Login to view links].

A second movie in the franchise would also act as a tie-in for the video game stating, "[Hitman 2: The Movie] contain story elements from Hitman 5", due to release "in late 2010".

To quote: Twentieth Century Fox has "Hitman 2" in its crosshairs.

Studio has hired screenwriter Kyle Ward to write a script for the movie that catches title character, Agent 47, at a low point. He must build himself back up psychologically and physically to reclaim his mantle as the world's most feared assassin.

The film will contain story elements from "Hitman 5," the upcoming Eidos vidgame that will be released in late 2010.

Adrian Askarieh is producing with Chuck Gordon, with Daniel Alter executive producer.

The original "Hitman" starred Timothy Olyphant and grossed $100 million on a $30 million budget.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good to hear the series is getting another sequel, I enjoyed pretty much every Hitman game. The movie wasn't bad as well, so I'm looking forward to both the movie and the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't wait! I hope it comes out for PS3.

Looking forward to the new game, and the new movie!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News