Latest PS3 News Forum Updates
- PS3 CFW
- PS3 Files
- PS3 Hacks
- PS3 Help
- PS3 Releases
- PS3 Themes
- PS3 Trophies
- PS Vita Trophies
New Year 2012 Resolutions - Ideas and Plans Thread
I figured since we did a Happy New Year 2012 thread, we may as well do one to share any ideas or plans for resolutions in the upcoming year.
Below are a few resolutions I plan to try living up to throughout the new year:
Others have any resolutions? Feel free to share them below!
- Eat healthier (More vegetables, less fatty foods, reduce carb intake, no soda, etc)
- Lost weight (20 pounds or so would be great, and healthier too!)
- Exercise more (Increase treadmilling time and speed - currently only 4.2 MPH for 50 mins a day)
- Reduce time spent online daily (currently 10+ hours, ideally half that amount is my overall goal)
My New Year resolutions are similar to yours, but I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet (compared to you at least ) so I don't need to try reducing my time spent on the net. But I do want to get back in shape though.
Ha i know the thing with lost wait
As i was a bit jounger i haved 100 kilo (220 pounds) and lost 40 kilo (88 pounds) with in the years from 21-24. Now i've my lv and don't grow bigger such easy. My whole body system (sry don't know even the word in german to time ) has changed and now i can eat what i want without problems.
- Be a bit friendlier on the Forum
- Learn Code like VB, V#, C++ and so on
- Spend a bit more time on the community even when i've work and not only on holidays
- Don't drink beer when i have to work (some days there is so much to do and i'm alone in this big kitchen that i start to drink to not get crazy)
- Get a new apartment
- Get a girlfriend
- Spend more money for myself and not for other peoples