Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb New Year 2012 Resolutions - Ideas and Plans Thread

Sponsored Links
    I figured since we did a Happy New Year 2012 thread, we may as well do one to share any ideas or plans for resolutions in the upcoming year.

Below are a few resolutions I plan to try living up to throughout the new year:
    • Eat healthier (More vegetables, less fatty foods, reduce carb intake, no soda, etc)
    • Lost weight (20 pounds or so would be great, and healthier too!)
    • Exercise more (Increase treadmilling time and speed - currently only 4.2 MPH for 50 mins a day)
    • Reduce time spent online daily (currently 10+ hours, ideally half that amount is my overall goal)

Others have any resolutions? Feel free to share them below!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My New Year resolutions are similar to yours, but I don't spend a lot of time on the Internet (compared to you at least ) so I don't need to try reducing my time spent on the net. But I do want to get back in shape though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ha i know the thing with lost wait

As i was a bit jounger i haved 100 kilo (220 pounds) and lost 40 kilo (88 pounds) with in the years from 21-24. Now i've my lv and don't grow bigger such easy. My whole body system (sry don't know even the word in german to time ) has changed and now i can eat what i want without problems.
    • Be a bit friendlier on the Forum
    • Learn Code like VB, V#, C++ and so on
    • Spend a bit more time on the community even when i've work and not only on holidays
    • Don't drink beer when i have to work (some days there is so much to do and i'm alone in this big kitchen that i start to drink to not get crazy)
    • Get a new apartment
    • Get a girlfriend
    • Spend more money for myself and not for other peoples

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the word you mean in English cfwprophet is "metabolism" see here: [Register or Login to view links]

But yep, I too should follow your "spend more money for myself" resolution hehe

AHHH YES that's the Word i couldn't remember and meant! THX my Big Boss

I haven't sleep this night and it's 09:33am here. Already in the damn kitchen in my holidays and started to clean everything.

My New Year Resolution would be ... 3840 x 2160 ...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk.

Study Japanese 2-4 hrs, 5 days a week!

to stop injecting drugs and beat myself loathing and depression... epic fail already. i hate myself but good luck with yours!!

oh and yeah find a wife to start a family... any takers.. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 01-11-2012 at 01:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmmm...

Jacked my part-time job in at Maplin Electronics to go self-employed. Just bought myself an ACHI IR-6000 so I can start repairing consoles etc.

Drink less booze (not that I drink much now) & smoke more cannabis Yes I know, drugs are bad... But only used for 'inspirational & artistic' purposes - promise

Try and spend some more time with my girlfriend - she wants kids, I don't.... yet... I'm 27 but still not ready for the whole 'family guy' thing.

One final thing... Try not to let myself get wound up over things! Less stress = a happy chappy!

Almost forgot! I also need to get a certain someone back for 'removing' only the one eyebrow while I was passed out at his party... You know who you are... Immac's coming for you pal
    Last edited by mushy409; 01-11-2012 at 01:51 AM Reason: Spelling!!! Doh!

Cannabis is NOT a drug. Alcohol IS a drug. By the way our body produce endo-canabinoide which will doc on receptores and make us relaxed when we sit down after a hard day of work, in example. And the endo-canabinoids are 100% the same like the plant produce. No diff.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News