Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    canabis is a drug mate.. 100% you may mean a thc free form of the cannabis plant used for making hemp rope etc.. being in that scene for over 20 years now i know what i'm talking about.. same as alcohol and tobacco and herion.
    Last edited by elser1; 01-11-2012 at 06:27 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And it seems your wrong informed it isn't a drug. A drug make your body addicted. Cannna doesn't make addicted. I've read a lot in english about canabis makes addicted thats simply BS. Im also smoking weed for over 16 years. I even haved my own plants caus in my country as long you do for non profit they cant do anything.

But i never would do that for ganna like a junky or do a robbery like a alcoholic. So please dont spit out to laud that canna is a body addicting drug. I'm now don't have smoked some ganna for over a whole month, nearly two and i have no problems where i before smoked over 150 grams per month.

Could you do that if ganna would be a body addicting drug ? NEVER, i even go out and collect the already smoked cigarets from street if i dont have some tobaco but i never would do something like that for marihuana.

Anyway i want go offtopic another time. If you want discuss about that write me a pm.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a few lines for the offtopic.

Let's not confuse psychological addiction with body addiction. The same goes to alcholo - to become addict you need to drink every day for 6-9 month to become body-addicted.

But alot of people have psychological addiction, meaning that they cannot relax without alcohol, they have tied this two thing together in their minds. Everything is not so bad as it is advertised. Oh, and I do not smoke, neither tobaco, nor weed. I'm just fine with some whisky/rom sometimes.

Anyways, I think some of the posts should be move to "Offtopic/Random stuff" section in corrresponding new topic

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    before smoked over 150 grams per month.
    Your a savage! Would love to smoke a few with you sometime! In my country it can be 50euro for 2.0g on the street if you dont know someone.

And back off topic: I know its not physically addictive but it can be a right bad when you run out. But that is all in the mind and a good game or movie or conversation can make you forget about it instantly!

And back on topic: My new years resolution is to smoke more!
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-12-2012 at 10:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    And it seems your wrong informed it isn't a drug. A drug make your body addicted. Cannna doesn't make addicted. I've read a lot in english about canabis makes addicted thats simply BS. Im also smoking weed for over 16 years. I even haved my own plants caus in my country as long you do for non profit they cant do anything.

But i never would do that for ganna like a junky or do a robbery like a alcoholic. So please dont spit out to laud that canna is a body addicting drug. I'm now don't have smoked some ganna for over a whole month, nearly two and i have no problems where i before smoked over 150 grams per month.

Could you do that if ganna would be a body addicting drug ? NEVER, i even go out and collect the already smoked cigarets from street if i dont have some tobaco but i never would do something like that for marihuana.

Anyway i want go offtopic another time. If you want discuss about that write me a pm.
    well thats strange because why did the police charge me with producing a dangerous drug. ie i got caught growing plants.. canabis is a drug, not an addictive drug but its a drug.. you are stupid if you think its not a drug. cocain and herion are drugs made from plants also.. so opium isn't a drug either eh.. know what you're talking about before you spread bs.

My new Years resolution is to go al-natur-ral. Not use plants to shift my mood. Eat right, sleep enough, and exercise is all I need

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News