Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New Video of SD Exploit for Nintendo Wii Available

Sponsored Links
    It seems that exploit we reported on a few days ago will be ready for release within next days.

From TheRealTracePillars: So here is the proof that everyone has been wanting, this has the dol loading code implemented. It only technically works on 3.2 at the time being but its a small fix to get it to work for the other versions (including 3.4 and 4.0).

Comex is a bit busy right now so those versions will follow soon (like tommorrow). The exploit is very simple, just put the file on your sd card (which will be a channel).

Go to the SD channel menu and a dialog will popup, hit yes and it will load boot.dol fromt he root of the sd card. It can load any dol so this means you can run homebrew on a Wii with ease if you don't want to fully mod your Wii.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bloody great, this means i can mod the misses wii lol with out zelda.. big thanks to you m8 brilliant.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope this comes out soon. I just bought a Wii which came with 4.0 on it! I've been reading everything i can about hacking the Wii but it needs Zelda which none of my rental shops have anymore and im not paying £30 for a game i need for 2 minutes and may not even like!

Excellent work guys and can't wait!

've been reading everything i can about hacking the Wii but it needs Zelda which none of my rental shops have anymore and im not paying £30 for a game i need for 2 minutes and may not even like!
    The Twilight Hack doesnt work on FW 4.0!!!!!

And do not take this personally but your Wii“s users will be to spoiled.Becouse if only one single game on the ps3 exists that let us hack our retail cons to hacked one, than it would be outselled and not available anywhere

But just wait.This new exploit should be available within next days so the author sayed.

Yea i know it don't work on 4.0 F/W thats why im happy this new thing will.

I got a PS3 as well and i know how lucky Wii users are! Fingers crossed that someone, somday, will be able to crack the PS3 wide open.

humm.......ok

So i think about the Wii thingy, if i must pay 30-50EUR for game like zelda to use hb (and the Wii hb scene is phenomenon) than it was to worth the money. (hope thats the correct spelling)

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News