Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    Hello,
    I'm new to these forums and I just wanted to say hello.
    I also wanted to thank all those who have made these forums so rich with tips and help.
    I've already found tons of good info, and hopefully I'll get a chance to contribute some of my "not so limited" knowledge

Cheers,
    reapur

PS3 Directions Buttons

Sponsored Links
    Welcome reapur... to PS3News.COM and may your visits be a pleasurable experience on the forums and look forward to seeing more of your post`s.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

hope i'm not outta line joining this thread but i would also like to say Hello
    I'm as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to computers so to be able to
    access to a forum as good as this is a godsend for me

----------------------------thanks guys-----------------------------------

Hi jaffa1... and welcome to PS3News.COM and we hope you enjoy visiting the forums and find them helpful!

Big Grin

well, while we're on the subject - i'll say hi to everyone too as i'm a new member

any ideas why my quick replies dont get posted?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkaDunk
    any ideas why my quick replies dont get posted?
    All posts from new members are moderated, which means that they must be approved by a staff member before they are actually visible on the board.

Hi, I'am new also and really don't know much about this Ps2 stuff but I just hope someday I'll be able to contribute to these forums too.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News