Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Post New Forum Moderators Please Read In - Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Recently we added the following Forum Moderators:
    • B4rtj4h
    • elser1
    • Ezio
    • HeyManHRU
    • jamesnesc709
    • moja
    • mushy409
    • natepig
    • Neo Cyrus
    • Pcsx2006
    • racer0018
    • saviour07
    • TheShroomster
    • Tidusnake666

A few of you wanted to know if you could open/close threads, and in order to do this you will need to be added to a specific Forum section.

For the rest who are fine with being Mods just to help post around the Forum you don't need to be assigned a specific section as it isn't necessary to be a Moderator here.

The only section we really don't need Moderators to open/close threads in is the Help section, because threads there will automatically close when an answer is selected by the OP or chosen by an Admin. Having Moderators close threads there before the OP is satisfied with an answer would only cause more issues hehe.

That said... if anyone listed above wishes to Moderate a specific Forum section with the ability to open/close threads feel free to reply below and we will add you to that section soon!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks boss for the "glam" of being a mod boss.. i love this site

don't the people who start the thread close it anyways.. i'll put my name down anyways.. why not.. i like that thread..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I put my hand up to moderate the "Off Topic / Random Stuff" section, my favorite section.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    don't the people who start the thread close it anyways.. i'll put my name down anyways.. why not.. i like that thread..
    erm ... ooops ... me ... yup - guilty. I recently started a thread in there to resolve a DLNA error and I knew what the best answer was and should have closed the thread with the best answer. But I didn't because we went off topic discussing other issues about firewalls, port forwarding etc and I enjoyed the conversation so much. I deliberately did not close the thread as I wanted to experiment with my network (I am very new to that) and then post back and ask more advice. I should have done what is required and close the thread with the "best answer" - so it is good to have it moderated and the thread closed the moment a problem is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    I put my hand up to moderate the "Off Topic / Random Stuff" section, my favorite section.
    I would have never guessed that

Thanks for supporting the section matey!!! It is still there because of you!! hehehe
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 09-18-2011 at 04:01 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    I would have never guessed that

Thanks for supporting the section matey!!! It is still there because of you!! hehehe
    It would've never been there if it wasn't for you

Count me in as well.

If there's a need for help in a particular area then I'm more than happy to contribute, but I knew that we we're assigned as Forum mod's to be the "Social Butterfly's" as Boss likes to call it and I'm happy with just having the title and continuing to post in the forums without any official powers.

Well, I haven't decided about a particular forum yet, but it appears I already have the power to close threads. Apparently, just about every one I post in mysteriously dies, lol. Either that or I am always late for the conversations.

I'm happy with a bit of everything... just how I like it

I tend to spend a lot of time in Guides/Tutorials. I'm pretty good with the hardware side of things, plus I have the relevant 'toys' to do the job.

Arrow

OK here is what we have so far:
    • elser1 - wants in, needs to specify a Forum section
    • HeyManHRU - wishes to be added to the Off Topic / Random Stuff section
    • moja - is undecided on a section yet
    • mushy409 - may want to be added to the PS3 Guides & Tutorials section
    • Pcsx2006 - wants in, needs to specify a Forum section
    • saviour07 - is fine with being a Mod without an assigned section

Once some others reply we will start making the changes.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News