Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No prob HeyManHRU hehe... I know some of the new Mods are all set to "swarm into action" which is GREAT to see such eagerness to help us out and both myself and CJ welcome this, but on the same token we're both laid back and like to keep things how they are for the most part too.

I'd say when the next PS3 craze hits (like when the first JailBreak news hit for a few months bringing tons of new visitors here) then you guys will have your work cut out as you will be closing a lot more threads regularly. Until then, with the fairly few posts a day our site sees things will probably remain clam for the most part... which is always nice too!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can we get a mod control panel ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I answered that for another Mod HERE a few weeks back, but for those who missed it we don't allow anyone but Admins to mess with Control Panel stuff here mainly for security reasons.

That plus back in like 2003 (around when CJPC first joined us) a Moderator we had back then accidently wiped all the posts in a Forum and it took us hours to fix, so I guess it's also to save us the hassle of reworking things in the event of another similar accident pretty much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh i see boss thank you

No problem... anything to make life easier is usually the route we go.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News