Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would like to take theses sections boss.

PS3 CFW & MFW, PS3 Guides & Tutorials, PS3 Hacks & JailBreak, PS3 Help & Support.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Here is an update on everyone's preferred sections:

• elser1 - PS3 Help & Support
    • Ezio - PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
    • HeyManHRU - wishes to be added to the Off Topic / Random Stuff section
    • jamesnesc709 - PS3 CFW & MFW, PS3 Guides & Tutorials, PS3 Hacks & JailBreak, PS3 Help & Support
    • moja - is undecided on a section yet
    • mushy409 - may want to be added to the PS3 Guides & Tutorials section
    • Pcsx2006 - PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
    • saviour07 - is fine with being a Mod without an assigned section
    • shummyr - is undecided on a section yet
    • Tidusnake666 - is undecided on a section yet

With the exception of those who picked "PS3 Help & Support" the rest we can add this weekend. If anyone wishes to change theirs or if someone didn't pick a section yet that wants one let us know.

The reason we won't be assigning Moderators to the "PS3 Help & Support" section is because it is automated and threads close when answered... if a Mod closes one early, it won't be marked Answered which would mess the system up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm open for where ever you may need the help

Thanks for the update boss.

No prob, and TheShroomster (or anyone else undecided yet) it is really up to you. If I had my way we would just leave everyone as general Moderators, but some preferred to be designated to a section to open and close threads which is why we are adding them pretty much.

that's kool boss i won't worry about it.. theres no need. i think theres more than enough.. LOL

i see a spate of thread closings coming on.. LOL

Thumbs Up

We have now added the following Moderators to the designated sections below:
    • Ezio - PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
    • HeyManHRU - Off Topic / Random Stuff
    • jamesnesc709 - PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
    • mushy409 - PS3 Guides & Tutorials
    • Pcsx2006 - PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & JailBreak

If anyone else wishes to be added to a specific section let us know below. Keep in mind this isn't required to be a Moderator, it's mainly for those wishing to have Open/Close power to lock any spam threads, etc.

Thanks for adding me as a mod boss , so what kind of threads should I close (other than spam)?

Edit: I closed 2 threads with links to stuff that have been deleted on the site , what that the right thing to do? lol
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-25-2011 at 05:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nah, I wouldn't close anything except spam or if someone posts an offtopic new thread in the section you are Moderating then you can close it until it can be moved.

Existing threads shouldn't be closed as those have already been reviewed by the Admins... if you can, link me to what was closed so we can reopen them, or I can dig through the logs later today if you can't recall. Sadly though, this makes a ton more work for us and is completely counterproductive unfortunately.

Update: I now see in the log it shows:

359380 HeyManHRU 03:16, 25th Sep 2011 Closed Thread Thread: [anon is recruiting through craigslist?]
    Forum: [Off Topic / Random Stuff]
    359379 HeyManHRU 03:10, 25th Sep 2011 Closed Thread Thread: [Dark Souls help for voting contest!]
    Forum: [Off Topic / Random Stuff]

I will reopen them... just meh, I hope the other new Mods don't start closing old threads as that definitely wasn't our intention with this. Stopping spammers or newbs from posting in the wrong sections is definitely helpful, but messing with old threads we've already reviewed just wastes everyone's time.

I'm glad you brought this up though, so that everyone is on the same page with Closing threads now.

Okay, thanks for clearing it up boss , and sorry for closing those threads.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News