Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like to take PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & JailBreak sections.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you do take those section you'll be closing a lot of threads named "is der a 3.70 cfw yet?".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    give me every section boss i am ready

Tell the boss what section you want to moderate the most, so you can get to moderate it.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-19-2011 at 08:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'll just go the help section mate and keep an eye on any answered unclosed threads.. if thats ok.. cheers

I like being a forum moderator here and helping others. Before I was more interested about the powers of a moderator, for example, how to open or close the topics, now a little less. I like to follow the "scene", so if you need a section I had to choose, I would prefer PS3 CFW & MFW and PS3 Hacks & Jailbreak.
    Last edited by Ezio; 09-19-2011 at 10:22 AM

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    If you do take those section you'll be closing a lot of threads named "is der a 3.70 cfw yet?".
    That is what concerns me actually... we really don't want normal people's threads closed as that discourages posting here. In a case like this, they should be left open and when an Admin gets time they will be merged into the ongoing 3.7+ CFW thread we have going there.

The only threads we really would like closed by Moderators are those that are spam, so that users don't keep bumping them replying to the spammers.

Just can't pick my section just yet, so, as for me just leave it as it is

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The only threads we really would like closed by Moderators are those that are spam, so that users don't keep bumping them replying to the spammers.
    He's an assassin, he can handle spammers, lol
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 09-19-2011 at 03:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can help wherever else you need me to help Boss

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    That is what concerns me actually... we really don't want normal people's threads closed as that discourages posting here. In a case like this, they should be left open and when an Admin gets time they will be merged into the ongoing 3.7+ CFW thread we have going there.

Well after someone replies to him and his question is answered I think it's safe to close that thread. But I agree with you, closing other peoples threads without a complete answer the person wanted will discourage him from posting here.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News