Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

NCAA Football 06

Sponsored Links
    Does anyone else have trouble getting online....not like anything wrong with the dnas but once i get online I must validate my ea acoount and once I go to validate the game resets itself and gives me the red screeen so does anyone know there way around this???

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    are you useing swapmagic or what?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep its swap 3.0 v9 ps2

I'm wondering if it's the game because the same thing is happening to me, only I don't get the red screen, it'll just reset itself after I validate everything.

what do you have.... chip or swap disk???

btw, which patcher did yall use to get online succesfully?

image patcher or diskid inserter?

i use image patcher, but i cant get past validate screen.

Hey guys. I got a V4 & V5 with SM3.3 and I was able to make my EA account and get online. I didn't get a red screen or a reset of my console. The problem I am having though is the game seems to drag really badly. I made a second and third copy of the game but to no avail. The game starts to lock up. The video in the main menu starts to pause for long periods of time. Could it be the media I use? I'm using TDK DVD+R 8x DVDs (burning at the slowest speed).
    Thnx in adv...

I was having problems with it as stated above, but what I did is when back and burned it on the same media I used before, only this time, I burned it at the slowest speed possible, and it works like a charm now, even online.

yeah i am having the same exact problem...i'm wondering if i should just use the original copy to validate my account (and see if the validating is just a one time thing) and then i would be good to go...anyone else try this already?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News