Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NBA Street V3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When using isobuster, after opening iso image I burned to desktop (NBA Street V3), a folders appear in the right side pane with what I'm guessing is disc info. Would I be using the iso drop-down box or the udf box from the left hand pane? Should I then double-click each folder then drag-and-drop each file into my folder to be rebuilt or would the drag-and drop method work for the entire folder itself?

When using Nero burning rom to backup should I select the 'DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO) option or another? I've tried three times already but continue getting 'not a valid ps2 disc. Using magic swap 3.6 and slide card. What am I donig wrong here?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you dont have to touch the info listed on the left hand side of isobuster, only be concerned whats listed on the right hand side. you will see a list of the game files/folders etc, just drag them over one by one to a new folder.. you do not have to open all the folders/sub folders.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    games works fine with swap magic 3.6

Big Grin

Hi I am new to this but have a bit of knowledge but was just wondering if you can put ps2 cd games on a dvd can you do the same with ps1 games compiled to a dvd and then play with swap magic, I am sure it can be done so could someone please help me as it will be most appreciated... thanks digitalchicken.

thank you for the info, i try it and hope that it works.

greetings from zeboe!

I've just applied the Swap Magic fix for this game (NTSC version).

I burned the resulting ISO file using DVD Decrypter onto Verbatim DVD-R at 4x speed. And it works fine with Swap Magic 2.

do i still need to patch if i got the new Swap coder version?

it doesn't work and every time i open the DRK-NBA.EXE it always contain a gen virus, and when i deleted it and i click apply and there appears a Can't Copy. please help thanks

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News