Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NBA Street V3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What do I do with the text file? I did everything you said JCWohlschlag but when its making the iso file is says written 147 of 148 but still says completed. The file is 2.4 Gb like you said but after I burned it and swap it with swap magic 3.6 dvd it says disc not valid. Even tried cdloader method but no help. Mabey I just have a bad image or something.
    Last edited by YoungHov; 06-14-2005 at 03:46 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHov
    What do I do with the text file?
    The text file is mainly informational, or for use for people who want to manually rebuild the image instead of use the included IML/IMS file set.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHov
    I did everything you said JCWohlschlag but when its making the iso file is says written 147 of 148 but still says completed. The file is 2.4 Gb like you said but after I burned it and swap it with swap magic 3.6 dvd it says disc not valid. Even tried cdloader method but no help. Mabey I just have a bad image or something.
    I don't know what the problem is. It works great with mine, and my rip's from an original disc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I rebuilt it using cdvdgen and iso builder. Also used verbatim dvd-r and it works flawlessly, no skips in music, stutters of anykind.

i saved my nba street to my d drive and i named it D:/NBASV3. how do i rebuild it from there.
    Last edited by airn22; 06-18-2005 at 03:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by airn22
    i saved my nba street to my d drive and i named it D:/NBASV3. how do i rebuild it from there.
    As quoted from this previous post:
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWohlschlag
    Plug the IML file into IML-2-DVD v1.01. If you did not extract the files into the C:\NBASV3 folder, IML-2-DVD will ask you where the game files are located.

well i rebuilt the iso image with the iml-2-dvdv1.01 and when i went to burn the image to a dvd-r using dvd decrypter a error message came up saying the it couldn't support this file, it was 2.40gb when i finished rebuilding it but it's not working for some reason, appreciate any feedback in this matter.
    Last edited by mjeff36; 06-21-2005 at 05:47 AM

there is no need to rebuild this with cd/dvd gen/iml2iso
    just extract the image with isobuster.load them back into nero burning rom (udf/iso),and burn away

Well i justed downloaded this isobuster, now how do you work it? when it opened it was showing the files from the games on the right side, now do i highlight all files and then hit the refresh button or just let it run?

yes thats right,it will show the files/folders on the right hand side,

here is a guide i have posted elsewhere,it will work for nba street vol 3...

WHAT YOU NEED

dvd decrypter
    iso buster
    nero (burning rom)
    good quality media

step 1

make a new folder on the desktop,and use dvd decrypter to make an iso image.....MODE>ISO>READ,.....put the image in the folder,if you are comfortable in finding the image on the hardrive,then dont make a folder on desktop.....its just easier this way.

step 2

make another folder on desktop,name it whatever the game is called.ie nba vol 3

step 3

open up iso buster and browse for the iso image you just made,
    open it.....you should see a long list of files on the right hand side(that is the breakdown of the iso image)....i.e lots of folders etc etc.

now we need both iso buster open and the empty second folder open on the pc screen,...so you should have in front of you,iso buster with a list of folders and the empty second folder

step 4

now from the list of folders in iso buster,drag and drop them one by one over to the new folder,in the same order they are listed,so start at the top and work your way down to the bottom,this may take some time,as iso buster will extract the files over.

now this new folder contains the rebuilt game you have just made with iso buster,.....check the size!!!!...it should be much smaller than the one you started with

step 5

now we have to burn it......
    open up nero,and select NERO BURNING ROM
    you will see a window pop up with the title new compilation...on the left hand side,there is a list of options,dvd rom,dvd copy etc.....we want the bottom one DVD-ROM(UDF/ISO).click it..then click NEW,(top right)

step 6

you will now see a new window with 4 columns,
    now find the folder which stores the game.i.e nba vol 3,and open it up.
    you should see a list of folders again,like before

step 7

in nero,the first column on the left,titled "new"..this is where we want to place the game folders
    so drag and drop them over,one by one,starting from the top working your way down...so now you will see a few folders in the first column,but also so a few in the second column,dont worry about that,its just the breakdown of the folders content

donr worry if they appear to be listed in a differen order,to which you dropped them in,.they will burn innthe order in which you put them

step 8

now we have all the folders ready to burn...(the blue bar at the bottom should read as the same size as the second folder which contains the rebuilt game.i.e 1.5 GB,if it is in the red,it means you have not selected DVD in the opening page of nero)
    in nero there is an emblem with a dvd/matchstick figure,click it.
    it may give you the message,"error,you about to burn a multi session disc".,if this happens,uncheck the multi session box

step 9

make sure the settings for your usual burning preferences are set.i.e speed,turn off internet etc.......and off you go,burn the sucker

ignor this below,but this applies to the rebuild method,when you have dummy files in the image
    IF YOU HAVE DUMMY FILES

do as above,but insert.....these steps

step 4a

when you see the iso has dummy files.i.e 00DUMMY. 01DUMMY. GARBAGE ETC,
    you need to get rid of them,by replacing them with a file.

so on the desktop,right click the mouse,select "new" > text document
    rename it as it appears in isobuster,click enter

then open the text document on the desktop,hit space once,then save,
    this will create a text document with 1 byte in it,

do this for all the dummy files you have,as some games have more than one.

DO NOT DRAG THE DUMMY FILES,FROM ISO BUSTER INTO THE NEW FOLDER

when you do step 7 , you need to add the new dummy files into nero,as instructed,in the same order as isobuster

Thanks for the info, I'll try it when i get home from work.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News