Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade Heading to XBox 360 in April
Players can show off their skills and high scores on the leaderboards in a number of titles which originally appeared on Xbox Live® Arcade, including the award-winning Pac-Man Championship Edition?.
The compilation also offers the chance to re-live the old school days of classic arcade games with Galaxian?, Super Pac-Man? and many more rubbing shoulders in a vast compilation spanning over 25 years of arcade hits.
Press Release: NAMCO MUSEUM: VIRTUAL ARCADE' - CLASSICS NEVER GET OLD, THEY JUST GET BETTER
NAMCO BANDAI Games Brings the Ultimate Arcade Game Collection to Europe for Xbox 360 this Coming April
PARIS, FRANCE - 11 February 2009 - NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe today announced that Namco Museum?: Virtual Arcade is heading to European retailers for the Xbox 360® video Game and entertainment system from Microsoft this coming April 2009.
Jam-packed with nostalgic favorites and future classics, Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade will keep seasoned and new gamers playing for years to come.
Features of Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade include:
- Over 30 titles: The largest and most comprehensive Namco Museum? collection to date will keep you and your friends entertained for hours.
- Xbox Live® Arcade Games: No downloading necessary! Now you can get your XBLA fix and play the critically acclaimed and visually spectacular Pac-Man Championship Edition and the underground drilling classic Dig Dug?.
- Leaderboards: Show off your high score worldwide and compete for the #1 spot.
- New Arrangement Games: In their first console debut, 3 beloved games arrive with a new twist, a fresh new look and fun gameplay - Dig Dug Arrangement, Galaga? Arrangement and Pac-Man Arrangement.
- Legendary Classics: Get nostalgic and play more than 20 retro fan favorites such as Dig Dug? II, Pole Position?, and Pac-Mania?.
- Multiplayer: Each game supports between one and four players depending on the title.