Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Mobile (car) Gaming anyone?

Sponsored Links
    I was just wondering what peoples mods are for the ride. I did have a classic psone mini console in my car with the lcd screen haha, how about you guys and girls? Or is mobile gaming just no?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That sounds cool indeed, none here... although there isn't much room in my truck for such a thing either. I suppose if I had a cap on it and the bed loaded with speakers it would fit in nicely, but those days are long gone for me anyway hehe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol, well its never to late to pimp out your car. Maybe something for the kids or even as an adult if you take long trips. Like you said boss, a truck loaded with speakers would be really nice. Especially playing your favorite video game or shooter like call of duty, your car would rumble with the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Chivafighter View Post
    Especially playing your favorite video game or shooter like call of duty, your car would rumble with the action.
    It would definitely give new meaning to PSVibe!

that would be kool boss..haulin a load and ps3... hook the ps3 and a teensy up to automatically drive the truck.. lay back in the bed area playing ps3... LOL

i'd love to have a mrs to drive and i play games but my ps3 addiction is probably why i'm still single at 34... LOL

lol nice reference i always thought of putting a ps2 in my mustang, but, idk, some say it's inconvenient because you can't play while driving and also the risk of getting robbed.

I have thought about it, but...

A. I'm the one that always drives
    B. Theres only 3 seats
    C. My Vehicle Too OLD to have such things

1972 Ford F250 4x4 Fire Truck Red.
    Last edited by shummyr; 04-14-2011 at 01:33 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News