Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Microsoft Exec Not Concerned About PS3 Slim nor PS3 Price Cuts

Sponsored Links
    Microsoft's XBox Exec Chris Lewis has said that a PS3 Slim announcement or possible PS3 price drop from Sony at Gamescom next week won't affect its plans, which are now widely expected to include a price drop of their own.

He goes on to say the XBox 360 is in a good place as industry braces for a double price cut.

To quote: "We are in a good place in terms of the value we offer," the Xbox EMEA VP told MCV.

"We have a plan and a rhythm we are marching to - and we won't be knocked off that cadence in terms of what the opposition might do."

Sony is believed to be preparing to unveil its brand new PS3 Slim next Tuesday at the Gamescom show in Germany.

In addition, MCV has been led to believe that Microsoft will be countering Sony's move with a price cut of its own - most likely scrapping the Pro Xbox 360 SKU and dropping the Elite 360 by 60 to 169.99.

Microsoft Exec Not Concerned About PS3 Slim nor PS3 Price Cuts

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Cool A short PS3 story!

Sponsored Links
    - My name is 3! PS3!
    - You are no match for my evil powers 3! I'm the Mighty 360! I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD THIS TIME!
    ... POW! (3 slowly squeezes his Dualshock Trigger)

- Don't be so sure about it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats why they dropped the elite price to match the rumoured ps3 price. They obviously aren't concerned...
    In addition, MCV has been led to believe that Microsoft will be countering Sony's move with a price cut of its own - most likely scrapping the Pro Xbox 360 SKU and dropping the Elite 360 by 60 to 169.99.
    Guess we now know its true.

Not Concerned?

But are lowering the price of the elite, ja ja ja.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News