Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Microsoft Adds Blu-ray Support to Windows

Sponsored Links
    Microsoft is planning to release "Windows Feature Pack for Storage" which will add support for master style optical burning on Blu-ray discs.

The pack has been in non-disclosure laced beta testing for quiet some time, but can now be seen on the Microsoft Connect website.

When released, the pack will upgrade Windows XP and Vista, as well as Server 2003 and 2008.

Currently there is no planned release date for the Feature Pack. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Shove that in your pipe and smoke it mr gates and all you 360 fanny boys!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think Microsoft should put some more effort into the UI of vista rather than develop support for blu ray.

Blu-Ray technology is a fad, desired only by those with money to burn. It did not achieve the wow factor it was looking for.

Maybe i am just biased but i don't see much benefit of watching Blu-Ray DVD's over normal mpeg-2 DVD's.

Although, there is much speculation over whether blu-ray disc sales will outnumber HD-Disc sales in America, as can be seen here:

[Register or Login to view links]

What do they mean by "Master Style optical burning"??? Anyhow it is no big deal as there are plenty of tools to burn on Blu-Ray.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News