Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Michael Jackson Signed PlayStation Selling for $1.5 Million Dollars

Sponsored Links
    It's no surprise that Michael Jackson had a passion for video games. His Neverland Ranch arcade collection was a testament to this, but he also signed a PlayStation once.

That Michael Jackson signed PlayStation is now for sale on [Register or Login to view links], seemingly authentic in signature by the late King of Pop.

To quote: While the starting bid is not ludicrous, the Buy It Now price on eBay certainly is. The seller is willing to part with it right now for $1.5 million.

It's doubly special, according to the seller, being the 1,000,001st PlayStation to roll off the assembly line. Funny, that somehow sounds a little less believable than the Moonwalker actually scribbling "I Love You, Michael Jackson" on a game console.

Michael Jackson Signed PlayStation Selling for $1.5 Million Dollars

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how did he get hold of this?? if it was part of the overall gaming collection, then why is this guy allowed to sell it, because afaik that stuff wasn't given out to the public or sold?

The only real way i can see this guy ownin a genuine signed psx is if it was given to him by MJ himself

being the 1,000,001st PlayStation to roll off the assembly line. Funny, that somehow sounds a little less believable than the Moonwalker actually scribbling "I Love You, Michael Jackson" on a game console.
    ^^^ that made me laugh!

but just to update, the seller has taken off the buy it now price, and it is just up for auction
    Last edited by saviour07; 07-22-2009 at 10:01 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My dad has MJ's Thriller on Record signed and framed. got it at one of his concerts when he was about my age. i asked him if i could sell i on ebay for some easy cash for him. said not a damn chance in hell.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    seriously jeffj? thats actually pretty cool!
    i dunno if i would sell any of his stuff just yet on ebay if i had any genuine signed stuff either, so your dad cud be makin a smart move!

but i doubt that someone got a signed psx from one of mj's concerts lol
    would luv to know the backstory to how the guy got the signed psx tho...

I have no idea of this story holds true or not. But you could all have gotten answers to your question by simply going to the auction on ebay.

Here is the text for you lazy people :
    Selling an used and hand signed by Michael Jackson, Sony Playstation 1.
    Its the !!ONLY ONE!! that was ever signed by Jacko, as described in the Text of the "IFA Today" Newspaper!!
    I won it on the "Consumer Electronics Unlimited Exhibition (Also called IFA in Germany) in Berlin on 04.09.1997 in a Players Contest.

The autograph was signed by Michael during one of his last tourneys after playing a few games in his Room (at the Hotel)!
    As told in the text its the 1.000.001st Playstation ever built by Sony!!

The text is : I love you Michael Jackson

this is madness for that price...

I'll take two myself..

re

why would it be signed "i love you michael jackson" dosen't make sense to me..
    FAKE

Well basically I could have done the same:
    grab my dusty PS1, clean it and write something like this and put an autograph of a very famous person so that it looks real. After that you sell it for lots of money.

My question is how do you know if this is real.

Quote Originally Posted by jd200 View Post
    why would it be signed "i love you michael jackson" dosen't make sense to me..
    FAKE
    well MJ is weird. i wouldn't doubt it at all. why did he play games and hang out with children... while we are on the "why" topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GZA1984 View Post
    Well basically I could have done the same:
    grab my dusty PS1, clean it and write something like this and put an autograph of a very famous person so that it looks real. After that you sell it for lots of money.

My question is how do you know if this is real.
    well ive been trying to find that 1997 news paper article that the ebay auction refers to... no such luck. however. the Event the auction refers to is legitimate. and there could be a kernel of truth to this story.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News