Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Maniac Mansion 3D Remake nearly complete

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

i am Ernie aka The Runner from Vampyre Games and i whant to show you our work of the last 2 years, a Maniac Mansion Remake in 3D. All i Show u is early Beta stage, so dont expact to much.

There is a Video on Youtube too, just search for Maniac mansion 3D. All, animations in the Video are only for testing and not the final ones.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

961t.jpg   mmoutside.jpg   mmoutside1.jpg   whonzimmer2.png   wohnzimmer.png   liftoff2.png  

poolboden.png   knast1.png   knast2.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very nice! I was always a big fan of the original Maniac Mansion on PC back in the day, and was a little disappointed with the NES version. Will you be keeping this version more in line with the classic, i.e. the hamster in the microwave?

Very nice! I was always a fan of the original MM on PC, and was kinda disappointed with the watered down NES version. Will this one be more in line with the original, i.e. the hamster in the microwave?
    Last edited by tripellex; 07-17-2010 at 11:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure but it will be a completely remake.For that i also hope that all the funny stuff will be in there.

This is definitely one of the LucasArts classics in my book, along with Zak McKracken and Monkey Island.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    This is definitely one of the LucasArts classics in my book, along with Zak McKracken and Monkey Island.
    I agree, this is surely going to be another top game.

Thumbs Up

Wow this looks like a fun game. I should give this a try.

wow! very nice news!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News