Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Man Buys $2000 MacBook Pro at Best Buy, Gets Only a Brick

Sponsored Links
    Well here we go again; less than a week after a boy [Register or Login to view links] a Nintendo DS box with rocks in it, a similar incident has happened to someone buying a MacBook Pro at Best Buy.

This time however, instead of finding rocks, the buyer received a nice red brick. As delighted as he was, I think he would have rather got his $2000 MacBook Pro.

So far no one has taken responsibility for the problem, and it doesn't look like anybody will; Best Buy says the box was factory sealed when sold, and Apple hasn't said anything yet.

Not promising for the guy and his brick if you ask me!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HaHa, serves him right for buying an Apple Mac Book in the first place. See if he had bought a PC from ASUS, HP, Toshiba, Lenevo etc. He wouldn't have this problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    HaHa, serves him right for buying an Apple Mac Book in the first place. See if he had bought a PC from ASUS, HP, Toshiba, Lenevo etc. He wouldn't have this problem.
    QFT. PC for the win. Mac is nothing but a block of brick anyways

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    One has to wonder if he placed the brick in the box himself or if the mac sold to him was already bought and returned to Best Buy and resold as new.

If bestbuy hasn't done anything for him yet he was probably the first customer this was sold to... thus placing the brick in the box himself trying to get a free mac book

request

hey boss can you add a voice record function to the comments. i would really like to share how much i laughed at this. ha ha ha "roll over" ha ha lol.

Quote Originally Posted by slastrina View Post
    hey boss can you add a voice record function to the comments. i would really like to share how much i laughed at this. ha ha ha "roll over" ha ha lol.
    You wouldn't be laughing if that happend to you!!!

It seems to be a common thing with Best Buy - why you should (on nearly any purchase) have them open it and verify that it is intact (they can then re-seal it with there "Best Buy" tape)

I learned that the hard way, about 8 months ago, bought a 1TB USB drive, got it home, someone swapped the drive with a 2gb one - boy was I pissed!

Managed to return it however, saying it was not working, as, it wasn't!

Needless to say, check before you buy!

Although, it was nearly impossible to check the drive I got, it was inside of a USB enclosure, but still, its quite obvious with a laptop.

u know exactly what bestbuy and apple r saying, yah right, you put the brick in there.

poor guy.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by slastrina View Post
    hey boss can you add a voice record function to the comments.
    I can suggest it to CJPC sure, just so he can have a good laugh too.

haaaa. this remind me of a video that ive seen about someone using bricks as money to buy stuff.

did best buy even know there was a brick in the box?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News